ALPINE408 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 They get permits for the roads shut them down and have spot lights going down the whole road so it can be tapped if dicovery was tapping this and it was illegal cops show up discovery is busted to they won't let that happen Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Kyblack76 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 I think the "crying" your referring to, IS the scripted part. Like the bullshit fights, (that never come to actual blows) or the stupid "oh no!! It's the cops!!! " that never leads to shit. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 Alpine ninja. (I know he's real..lol) SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
baron_of_bass Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 From before the episode aired I've been saying, everything was scripted, roads were closed off with city permits, cars were picked by OKC, rules were made by OKC, I did hear rumors that they got paid to lose that I don't know for sure. If it smells like crap, looks like crap, then according to truth it must be gold lmao Team Bass-Hz
OrionStang Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 OP, why are you so damn defensive? And why all the shit talk to Cali? Seems like you have other issues with us besides the racing. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
baron_of_bass Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 OP, why are you so damn defensive? And why all the shit talk to Cali? Seems like you have other issues with us besides the racing. It's because we have great 70/80 degree winters, beautiful women, and the best stickyiky (even though I do like it) Team Bass-Hz
truthsayer Posted January 17, 2014 Author Report Posted January 17, 2014 OP, why are you so damn defensive? And why all the shit talk to Cali? Seems like you have other issues with us besides the racing. It's because we have great 70/80 degree winters, beautiful women, and the best stickyiky (even though I do like it) Well i didn't think i was or meant to be so defensive. And if you have looked at my post i never said the show wasn't scripted. But most not all of the Cali racers where poor sports. And that Oklahoma claims to have some of the fastest cars in the country. Whether true or not i dont know, because i dont have a race car to race against them. And for those who dont think their cars are the real deal, to stop whineing about it and just go race them for yourselves. As far as not liking Cali that couldn't be farther from the truth. I spent 20yrs in Camp Pendelton and the Oceanside area. Still have friends out there to this date. As far as the stickyicky not even going to comment on that. And as for the women, not saying their bad. But i must admit i prefer the midwest women myself. As far as those getting defensive, well read through the post's. It was not I who keeps getting upset and complaining. Just some of the Cali members. My whole point here is, instead of getting mad and the constant excusses (regarless of being scripted) just get your car and go race them. Or as far as that goes invite them to come race your cars. truthsayer
ALPINE408 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 Lmao truthslayer go back and read your post you thought everything in that show was real callin the cali boys cry babys even tho that was the scrip then to call other cali people babys cause they were informing how fake the show is... As for there cars they have some beastly ass race cars but so does every other state The big argument is streetable cars the okc cars are all pretty much track cars they race on the street Have you ever had your woofers blown?
focused313 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 i dont get how the show is fake... are the cars real? are they really racing? I would tend to believe that they are not actually performing illegal street races around the country with a big ass camera crew with lights everywhere....well atleast not on every episode. I don't care if the street is blocked off or not, as long as the actual racing is real. I don't know enough about cars to say is something is a track car or not, but I thought by definition, if a car was legal to drive down the street, then it's a street car. I think anytime you start removing the entire interior and you start your car with a switch...you're in a different bracket. Learning Everyday. Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD Alpine SPS-610C BXI-2008D (2) SWR-1242D / Ported
jk13 Posted January 17, 2014 Report Posted January 17, 2014 i dont get how the show is fake... are the cars real? are they really racing? I would tend to believe that they are not actually performing illegal street races around the country with a big ass camera crew with lights everywhere....well atleast not on every episode. I don't care if the street is blocked off or not, as long as the actual racing is real. There you go. Show is pretty transparent and should be obvious to anyone what is fake and what is not. Well said. I don't know enough about cars to say is something is a track car or not, but I thought by definition, if a car was legal to drive down the street, then it's a street car. I think anytime you start removing the entire interior and you start your car with a switch...you're in a different bracket. By that definition every crap fwd car around here would be considered a race car. lol. Note: I do own a Honda but it's full interior and stereo. And a station wagon. The show does what it's supposed to: --It entertains and gets people talking about it. --It makes me want to make my cars faster. Taken at face value I don't have a problem with watching it. Except that fucking speed racer sound effect at the big end of the races. That shit pisses me off. Static drops are my bag.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.