F-150 has been at least 1k more for the past 3 years. Mean nothing. Stock s2000 weight is 2750lbs here in the states because we had the F20C not the F22C. So that point is out the door. The mustang can weight only 350lbs more, because my 4 door 8th gen civic weights 2780 lbs (weighted it before I put audio shit in it) and it is bigger than the s2000..

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

the point isnt about the vette or any other car its that this mustang doesnt weigh 3100lbs and just about nothing else on the sheet is true

I think you are just mad it will weigh less than your car you plan on gutting to get to that weight.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Shots fired I repeat shots fired

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

still a mustang... looks more like a girly car then some of the earlier models.. I dont get it some models/trim look like some what of a muscle car but most look like something a girl would drive . me personally would rather have a charger or challenger..

Not sure where ya got this info, but there are a few things that are wrong. The current Mustang makes 420hp, the new one will be making around 440ish (from what I heard) The current Camaro SS makes around 426hp currently, not sure about the Charger though. I like the new Mustang, but the current one looks better.

Hemi charger is 375 srt is 570

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

still a mustang... looks more like a girly car then some of the earlier models.. I dont get it some models/trim look like some what of a muscle car but most look like something a girl would drive . me personally would rather have a charger or challenger..

I'd rather drive a Mustang than a Camaro or Challenger, the Mustang is anything but a girls car that's for sure.

my point has nothing to do with my car it has to do with the flyer for the 2015 mustang being bullshit thats it period

as far as the s2000 the ap1 weighed 2750 the ap2 weighed 2900... i know for a fact that my car can weigh as little as 2700 will mine no there comes a point in the size of a car no matter how much "weight savings" a company claims it cant happen simply because of the size of the car my car fully loaded stock weighs less than 3400

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Good looking car. Disgusting, terrible, shitty looking Mustang.

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived