Sundown Audio

Ct sounds 4000 reliability

Pauly1987

People wire below rated to combat rise. Yes music is dynamic and the ohm load is constantly changing. So sure there will be a few times where wiring at say .5 won't get you above 1. But unless you have extremely efficient subs and a badass box, you're almost always gonna rise above 1 when wired to .5.

No fucks given for me personally when it's CT. No questions asked 1 year warranty is quite the luxury. Wire that bitch down, m8.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Actually there will be alot more times.its below one ohm still than above. Your mind is already made up so no point in asking now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

LOL @ rise.

1st off the only time rise is a factor to work with is when you are in the lanes competing in a burp class. Thus the same reason and really only reason you would wire an amp below it's rated ohm load.

Once you build a daily system you throw all those parameters out the window. Your ohm load will be all over the place. Rise is not a factor you can count on for a safe daily system.

The fact is the heat goes up, the efficiency in the amp goes down and your electrical takes a beating for nothing more the a couple hundred watts.

Building loud isn't always the gear. there is an over run of mis-information in this hobby. Just because you see "that guy" do something, doesn't make it right. Loud is built not bought.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Someone must.have drank bills last beer he's all fired up

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

my question to you and many that want to wire below 1 ohm.. why buy a ct 4000 when you can buy a ct 7000? why buy small amps to get 3500 when you there are bigger amps out there capable of doing that easily. for daily and on music i would never wire below 1 ohm..

I understand that a .5ohm load is not advisable but I also have the electrical to take care of .5ohms! I fully understand that if I blow the amp it's my fault! A 1 year warranty with no questions asked will cover me after the year it's on me! I also know that rise is only for certain frequency and dependent on the box! I get all that! All I'm asking is if the amp can do it and be happy IM NOT TRYING TO ARGUE ABOUT HOW I WIRE MY FINAL INPEDEMCE! I understand the risk!

Many people have proven time and time again with countless brand whatever that they can play .5ohms all day daily as long as the electrical is there to back it up! So that's why I dared to ask if this amp can be used at .5oms like the others that have proven themselves already!

Thanks

Paul

I understand that a .5ohm load is not advisable but I also have the electrical to take care of .5ohms! I fully understand that if I blow the amp it's my fault! A 1 year warranty with no questions asked will cover me after the year it's on me! I also know that rise is only for certain frequency and dependent on the box! I get all that! All I'm asking is if the amp can do it and be happy IM NOT TRYING TO ARGUE ABOUT HOW I WIRE MY FINAL INPEDEMCE! I understand the risk!

Many people have proven time and time again with countless brand whatever that they can play .5ohms all day daily as long as the electrical is there to back it up! So that's why I dared to ask if this amp can be used at .5oms like the others that have proven themselves already!

Thanks

Paul

Actually there will be alot more times.its below one ohm still than above. Your mind is already made up so no point in asking now.

You called that one perfect.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived