Sundown Audio

Ct sounds 4000 reliability

Pauly1987

Hey guys I love the look of the ct sounds 4000 and and the remote bass knob is a plus!!!

But I'm wondering does anyone have any info on them running at .5ohms? Can they do it daily without problems?

I know amps such as dc audio, sundown, and so on can do it but is ct sounds right up there with the others?

I ran my 7th at .7 did fine, when we tried to burp at .175 it went into protect almost instantly. As long as you have good electrical u will be fine. They don't like below .33

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place

That's what I like to here haha!!!! If this amp performs as good as it looks imma be a very pleased customer!! I've read nothing but great things! And the dollar per watt is really good!!!

I was really stuck on another 3500 amp brand, but all the fancy features plus the price tag of 999 on eBay and an extra 1000w can't be beat I think

I'd want at least one more batt if it was me

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I never understood people who insist on running an amp below their rated ohm load. Just man up and buy more or bigger gear. The risk always out weighs the benefit. It;s always post like these that I remember 6 months later when someone gets all pissed cause their amp burned up and its the manufactures fault. If you can't get loud at rated, YOU are doing it wrong.

/Rant

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived