tacomaguy1 Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 There's gorilla wood glue I think its different than the original stuff Team Flex Issues
OrionStang Posted January 27, 2014 Author Report Posted January 27, 2014 I'm sure your aware Gorilla Glue expands significantly, right? I never tried it on a enclosure after I had it bust a chair leg when trying to glue the horiztontal brace/doweled end together. It was well clamped, btw. Its proved itself time and again mine, and others, box builds. Sorry about your chair LMAO. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ParDeus Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 Well, I formulated a sealant that works as an adhesive, seals better then resin, has better wear characteristics than a polyamide epoxy, yet is far more flexible. Think of a tintable rhino liner that lays down smooth, has better adhesion, can't be scratched, won't yellow, and will do 900 sq.ft per gallon. Technically, I did some research and paid a chemist to formulate it. If you'd like a sample, I could send some.
727Designs Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 Absolutely love my Kreg jig. Only real advice I have is to make sure you use Kreg screws with it, otherwise if using a regular drywall screw stop as soon as it snugs up or it will split. Otherwise the thing is pretty much idiot proof. It's a must have tool! -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
kingsuv Posted January 27, 2014 Report Posted January 27, 2014 Basically the cleat is to hold the 2 pieces together until the glue dries. For me the cleats are easier as it helps keep the sides at a 90 to the base. Little wider base keeps it stable while crammed in the trunk 3/4 x 3/4 scraps are fine. I glue mine to all the sides then assemble in the trunk. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.