Taxes - get ready to get raped

Yea I ran my taxes thru an estimator and I don't get anything back... usually get around 1500.... looks like I'm in no rush to file!

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

I don't know, but the money from the extended unemployment comes from somehwere. Also, I know so many crackheads that have SSI. Does anyone check this shit? I don't see how a mothafucka fucks their life up in the 80's and 90's and gets 700-800 more now to go back to smoking crack. I don't mind there being unemployment, medicare or SSI. What pisses me off is seeing people who could work, or people the government should sweep under the rug, because they don't give a shit about themself get all these advantages while I go to work, to pay my bills and I end up paying their bills.

I wonder what would happen if like half the country just decided to not file. Oh wait, we got all these scum sucking cunts with multiple bastards who can't wait for this time of year. Don't work a minute, don't pay a cent, yet you get a $1k a head? Has to be the most fucked up part of the system, the child credit.

well, the credit only lowers what you owe, it doesnt add to what you can get back. i mean, if you are suppose to pay in 4500, and you payed 3500 and have one kid then you would just break even. Alternatively, if you payed in 0 and were suppose to pay in 1k and have 1 kid then you get nothing back.

I wonder what would happen if like half the country just decided to not file. Oh wait, we got all these scum sucking cunts with multiple bastards who can't wait for this time of year. Don't work a minute, don't pay a cent, yet you get a $1k a head? Has to be the most fucked up part of the system, the child credit.

well, the credit only lowers what you owe, it doesnt add to what you can get back. i mean, if you are suppose to pay in 4500, and you payed 3500 and have one kid then you would just break even. Alternatively, if you payed in 0 and were suppose to pay in 1k and have 1 kid then you get nothing back.

Well, tell me how my lazy fuk sister with 3 kids doesnt work at all, gets welfare and free housing, and still gets a tax return every year.

You're argument, Duck, is hella invalid.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

yea I remember last year when we were at Walmart they were paying out tax returns at the customer service center. Couple in front of me cash out for 6000.00 dollars and had link card. I am thinking what is wrong with this country.

popping out kids as a source of income. get food stamps and eat like kings then get enough in taxes at the end of the year to go on a shopping spree. Sounds like a incentive program for them not assistants.

Well, tell me how my lazy fuk sister with 3 kids doesnt work at all, gets welfare and free housing, and still gets a tax return every year.

She lies that's how you can't file taxes based of what you got from welfare.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I am thankful myself for the child credit because had I not been able to claim my daughter and head of household I would owe the IRS even more... I already owe them $2800 which is not like 1300 and some change because they toom my tax return. I am ready to have them paid off I made an error and didnt find out about it until 2 yrs later it would have been a 2500 error but they sat on it for 2 yrs and collected over 2500 in penalties fuckin bullshit

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

People file their own taxes and do that shit wrong all the time and the irs never audits them. Pisses me off too. Although bush era had those child bonuses that gave you money for each kid. I don't remember what they were called.

Archived