Miguels Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 what do they go for and what are the dimensions? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Type RF Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 Here's the measurements on these Team DC/Team DEFJ 2003 Chevy Tahoe Kenwood DDX 719 Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 2 DC Audio Full Carbon LVL6 M2 18's 4 Rockford Fosgate T2500bdcp's 1000-4 600-4 5 Sets Rockford T3 Components Ipad Dash My Youtube Page
BassDragon Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 Any idea on prices? 1993 Toyota Tercel Two DC Audio Lvl 2 12'sDC 1.2k
knowledge Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 i like it looks nasty REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
CaPRiCEx383 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 also... all of you... back off. im first.... Haha, yall can stay here and fight each other for who buys the first one, while I hide in the shadows and buy it. Looks like I bought one already, You guys can wait now. 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
FLA813DOVER Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 pm'ed 88 ranger xlt ext cab HU. jvc bluetooth/usb deck mids/highs. 2 earthquake 5s. 2 earthquake 6s and 2 Cadence CVLT-60 tweets subs. 2 Addictive audio V4 12s SAZ3000D SAX100.2 alt. 135 amp ford mustang batt. deka G31 1131MF box. 4 cubes 30-34hz rims. black 13x7 100 spokes with chrome knock offs. tires. 155/80r13.milestar touring se real billet grille not a bolt on. HYDROS FINISHED!!!!! 2 pumps 4 batts I get fucked by this old guy at work all the time. MY ASS WILL FOREVER REPRODUCE THE LOWEST AUDIBLE SUB BASS FREQUENCIES KNOWN TO MAN! just because we think it ugly and it sounds like a bucket of smashed assholes. Hanes. And dried jizz. It's better than fatmat
CortezDTV Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 How much are they I want a big ford logo And the aa logo SCSB Santa Cruz Speaker Box Build logs: Daily Driver Lemon Marquis 2 american bass 750.1s 350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters Mystery subs http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/
KiKaZz74 Posted January 31, 2014 Report Posted January 31, 2014 Might be interested in an fi one to use on 120v if possible with color change. Or with an adapter or something. Pm me price? These look fucking sick My SPL to SQ Build Log Vehicle:1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6 Stock AltEquipment: Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12 Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" Processor- MiniDSP 2x4 RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series Wire- EB Flex 2/0 -Member of Team SounDrive
Type RF Posted February 3, 2014 Report Posted February 3, 2014 Thanks for all the interest I've had in these logos. For everybody wondering what these cost, I charge 150.00 dollars shipped for the Fi logos in gloss black. It takes about 3 days to get them put together (sometimes 24 hours if possible). Just send me a message on here or find me at Low Notes Garage on FB. I can do a few different colors in plexiglass if you need something specific to match your build. I also do the broken glass DC logo's as well. Team DC/Team DEFJ 2003 Chevy Tahoe Kenwood DDX 719 Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3 2 DC Audio Full Carbon LVL6 M2 18's 4 Rockford Fosgate T2500bdcp's 1000-4 600-4 5 Sets Rockford T3 Components Ipad Dash My Youtube Page
Smoove Posted February 3, 2014 Report Posted February 3, 2014 You do some really nice work, and that price is really good. Hurry up tax returns. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.