What Causes an Overboost Condition?

Get rid of it and get something GM.

Like what? The Camaro is a step down, and the Corvette and CTS-V are both too expensive. There are no other options. In other words, LOL.

ZL1. LS motors are really easy to work on. Or if you want to stick with ford the new 5.0 mustangs are crazy with just bolt ons and a tune.

2012-Chevrolet-Camaro-ZL1-3.jpg

2012_chevy_camaro_zl1.jpg

Ken, ive said some shit to you that i shouldn't have. But i do honestly feel you have had some unjustified bad luck.

I know corporations, and especially those union based, tend to shirk and try to avoid accountability at all costs.

I'm not trying to cast a dark cloud over you cause i think, due to your life so far, you instinctually (sp) take a pessimistic attitude towards things (rightly so). Anyway, enough rambling.

Short story, Hope you get this straightened out, and get your ride back into purring condition. All i can say is, you have a nice motor, boosted and its a daily driver. So what you are experiencing is not uncommon,m contrary to what you may believe. People with GM's, Dodges, Fords and others have trouble just like you.

Best wishes man.

I've been watching this just out of interest/curiosity, but wanted to mention any time I started having firing issues with my wife's Ford everywhere I looked said get it fixed fast as fuck because Ford cats are known to go Chernobyl. Hers was worse, POS 3.0L Escape had 2 series cats.

And how much you say you had into this again, about 40-45k? hmmm :peepwall:

How hard would it be to pop off the cats and run open headers for an around-the-block run? Just to see

snip...what you may believe. People with GM's, Dodges, Fords and others have trouble just like you.

Best wishes man.

This too btw, no matter how much people bitch about manufacturer a/b/c, I swear it comes down to luck of the draw sometimes and certain models and/or parts that are just poorly designed

Archived