For a good cause

What does the money go towards? How is it used? Anything more specific than "help"?

just wondering.. do you ask this questions to kids selling chocolate bars to help fund schools?

1. Any time I donate to anything, I like to do some checking to make sure what the money will be used for. How much of it goes to the intended cause? How much is eaten up to fund misc administrative fees, costs of running/developing the website, stuff like that.

2. I think I have the right to ask that question without a sarcastic response (don't mean that to come off as dickish. Couldn't think of a better way to say it)

^^^Glad we can pull another one to the dark abyss of the car audio realm. Haha

Get her to sit in my truck and we can call it a success.

They'll never understand our obsession

09 Challenger R/T (Audio system under construction):

• Pioneer AVH-X4500BT (PAC RP4CH11 harness)
  • (2) Sundown Audio SA-8v2 (inverted)
  • CT Sounds AT1400.1D
  • XS Power D3400
  • 40 sq ft. Audiotechnix deadener
  • 1/0 Audiotechnix wiring
  • stock Boston Acoustic 7 speaker amplified system (for now)
  • Sealed trunk enclosure

Build log:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178399-slammed-dodge-challenger-sundownct-sounds-build/

TEAM GOAT

signature-1.jpgsubsignature.jpg

^^^Glad we can pull another one to the dark abyss of the car audio realm. Haha

Get her to sit in my truck and we can call it a success.

She won't even get in it man. Now that's just cold.

Just went and got my wallet and donated a few bucks. I hope she makes it to her goal. Would have loved to give more but school is holding me back a little.

Tossed in a few bucks. Thanks for setting up the page. Good cause indeed, sir.

Send me over your mailing address, I can dig it up, but want to make sure I still have the right one.

No need , my friend. I appreciate it but, just glad i could help. If you want, put the $ it would cost to ship in the fund :)

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

Tossed in a few bucks. Thanks for setting up the page. Good cause indeed, sir.

Send me over your mailing address, I can dig it up, but want to make sure I still have the right one.

No need , my friend. I appreciate it but, just glad i could help. If you want, put the $ it would cost to ship in the fund :)

Appreciate that. I think we can arrange that!

Your payment confirmation

Date 2/5/2014

Glad to help

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

CJ I have an idea. I haven't jumped into your log in the last couple days, so I don't know if you are even playing or not. But you could tell her that if we get a video of her in your truck the forum members may be a little more ambitious to send her some money. "Wink, Wink"

Archived