CJ18 Posted February 6, 2014 Author Report Posted February 6, 2014 Unreal. $316 donated in less than 4 hours!
TortoiseShore Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 Does it end on the 15th since that is when the event is, or is it before then? Just wondering, because I'll pitch in a little more if my tax return comes before then.
Karkov Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 I will add to it when I get home, we need this to hit 500 now!! 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Mtnbikecrazy55 Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 500 by the time she wakes up! There's SMD fam all over the world up throughout all hours of tge day! I hate long signatures.... ...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head... Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback
CJ18 Posted February 6, 2014 Author Report Posted February 6, 2014 Does it end on the 15th since that is when the event is, or is it before then? Just wondering, because I'll pitch in a little more if my tax return comes before then. The event is Feb 15th, but donations can be made through May 15th.
Carbon Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 CNGraphix will be donating 50% of all net proceeds on DC, XS, CNGraphix and Droppin HZ decals sold now through the 15th to the donation fund for the event! You can place your order through a PM here or message on our Facebook. Don't forget to mention the "Polar Plunge"
SLAYER1805 Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 I might be donating some money every week until the 15th and gotta place an important order with Carbon soon so there's gonna be that too. Always happy to help out a basshead bro
CJ18 Posted February 6, 2014 Author Report Posted February 6, 2014 GUy make sure you send me your mailing address if you donate if you would like a lanyard so I can get it out. I just have to match your name with a donation.
SnowDrifter Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 Up to 383 now. 400 is just around the corner! Bump it up!! ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.