Sonic Electronix

why/how did you get in the game?

wallets will never like this hobby. specially wallets with a wife.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Late 80's.

Small town.

We got a 7-11, and while blowing endless amounts of cash on Mario, and the others, there was a mag rack.

I would mow lawns, and then, stay at that 711 till 9 10 every night. Those mags, where my reach to anything with more than 100 people in it.

Auto Sound and Security, was one, Car Stereo Review. (i still have a lot of these in my trunk) i would be there for the day they'd c0me in. Glen, the 711 manager, got to know me, and he would get me my mags, and put them out for me.

AS&S with Mark Fukada, and many others, steered me. I love seeing what was next up and coming. Couldnt wait. I was fucking amazed.....

When i was able to drive, my car then let me get to other places, and the first thing that went in it, was audio.

From my bad ass SENTREK amp, and MTX subs. Shit was banging. I loved it.... lol. I was the first in town to get a CD player in a vehicle. THing ran like shit...lol.

And, its never when away. :shrug:

That kid, still loves to see this shit..... every day....

My dad always had a system in his cars ranging in size and when I was about 13 he let me help him install they 2 15s in his 69 Buick Electra and was hooked since then

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. oh.. wait.. naw.. that wasnt weird..

He probably tearin dat ass up every night. Reason for "insomnia" Ain't sleeping cause he's like a horny hamster on coke.

2000 grand prix gtp: SOLD My Home Theater Build (working progress) 2002 accord coupe

subs: 2 soundqubed hds300 12s 4'1" towers tuned to 29hz sub: AQ hdc3 12

Amp: pioneer gm9061 amp: poineer gm9601

headunit: kenwood kdc 255u mids: SQ pro mids

midbass: polk db 8s highs: stock

mids/highs: shitty off brand

It started for me when I would take my parents old-school sterio, put it in the back of thier car (when they were not home) and blasted music from the trunk. Even did it with my friends and pretened we were cruising around the city showing off to girls.

Also spending countless hours on Realm of Excursion just watching videos and wanting a system realy bad.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Game? This is just an extension of myself to me. Way more than just a hobby. Sure I'll go and compete sometimes but its not a competition for me. I don't work at a shop or have anything to prove. Just gotta have beat in my ride and I prefer it to be nasty :)

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

I'm glad i made this topic. seems like this is more of a therapy and way of life then just kids being loud and wasting money! I'm truly happy i found this forum. none of my friends/family understand why i spend hours and hours on my system. at least here i feel Like everyone else just gets it. its more then subs and Amps its who we are.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

My best friend had a lowered black eclipse with 4 12s ghetto rigged into the back. It didnt sound half bad at the time, but I wamted it for my car too

1999 Honda Civic- RIP

2003 Acura RSX Type-S

well i been into loud music since 5th grade i remember when the first best buy around us opened up my dad bought me a Panasonic stereo and sometimes would take the covers off to watch the woofers move. Then after that when sharper image opened a store i bought a stereo and even paid extra for the sub woofer lol. but in 2006 my had a woman working for her she and her husband competed in db drag racing. She had a dodge caravan with 4 t3 audio 18s on 8 memphis mojo 4k amps did a 161 then her husband had a crx with 2 kicker solo x 12s on 4 memphis mojo 4k. So when he had a show at the shop he use to work at he had a db drag event in the evening so my boss let me off little early to get picked up to go it so i was there watching them compete. When i went inside to use the restroom i felt the building shaking didn't know what the hell that was and the guy actually had some coins by the amps which melted from the wire heating up. So i had fun then they invited me to go finals 06 with them,so i flew after school. when I was walking around at the event afterwards i sat in the stands watching people qualifying then scotty johnson pulled up didn't know what had so as soon as he fired it up all the subs blew and made one loud popping sound scared the crap out of me. Show was done for the day and we had dinner then got on the steam boat that they had the competitors party on. Then the next day was eliminations so i watched it for a little while then I end up heading back to the room early for little bit had a bad head ache i've never heard so many loud stereos in my life. Then i came back and watched the awards I had a blast. so that's when i got hooked so if it was not for terry and his wife not did i only found a expensive hobby lol but something i enjoyed i've been a car person for a long not mention i've made so many friends through this i actually competed good bit before i got my drivers license at 20 my first system in a daily driver was a memphis power reference on a kicker zx 650.4 and funny thing is when i started watching audio vids on youtube steve meade was the first guy i followed allot i think if i remember first vid i saw was the one when he scared a 10 year old

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc