Mine's a full size but they are great guns especially for a first piece. How is the trigger pull on the compact? The one thing I realized after buying and shooting other guns is that my M&P had a very heavy pull. Been worked on a bit now, but still heavier than say, my XD9s. Btw my first gun was a S&W Sigma (pretty close to M&P)

Thanks for the suggestions. It will be for concealed carry once my permit and crossbreed holster shows up.

wish i lived in America. here in California im not allowed to open carry or conceal carry. i cant carry at all unless im going to the range and even if im going to the range i cant stop to eat or buy something to drink at a store or im violating the law and i go to prison.

Compared to the hand full of other compacts I tried I do think the trigger is a little heavier on the M&P but I dont mind it. Never carried before so gives me a little piece of mind that its not going to do anything until I pull that trigger. At the range I had no problems with it re-engaging after each shot and can empty s magazine quickly. I read a lot of people like the apex triggers but I'm not worried about it. Just thinking about some night sights for it.

That's only one of many problems with cali. Lol

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

APex does a trigger for the M&P. I tend to leave my pistol triggers alone. Just in case I ever have to use it I dont want any reason for them to say oh look he's a killer he has a modded trigger in this thing. I know its probably pretty rare but id rather havet hat peace of mind.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Nice piece, I have the full size big brother and it's been good to me. If the wallet and ammo allow I would suggest putting a few more rounds of your carry ammo through the pipe and make sure it groups as good (if not better) and the POI is the same as the POA. A little testing so you know exactly how your self defense ammo will perform.

I plan to put more defense ammo through it over the next week or two. Was going to today but the wait for the range was close to 2 hours. Also looking into some sort of training before I start carrying. The wallet is sad right now though, after the gun, storage, safety, permit, ammo, and odds and ends I've already spent over a grand on stuff. Ammo has been a pain in the ass to find. Bought 3 boxes at Wally World last week and another 3 at a different one this week and they were the last on the shelf and still haven't restocked any of it.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Hey if you ever make it up to laffy gander here has a nice selection of self defense rounds pretty much always. And there is an awesome range called applied ballistic systems in town too.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived