CleanSierra Posted February 10, 2014 Report Posted February 10, 2014 Hey guys, one of our fellow members is old as balls today, Kyle. Happy birthday dude, cheers. I hope you're working on that sober issue and making it disappear Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
hdorre Posted February 10, 2014 Report Posted February 10, 2014 Once again, Happy Birthday bro! Now, gfy On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Wicks Posted February 10, 2014 Report Posted February 10, 2014 Cheers buddy This post sent with 100% recycled electrons. 2004 BMW M3Mechman 280A 2 - XS Power XP30001 - XS Power D375 500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F) iPadMini2Dash mounted O-scopeAudison bitOne (Remote DRC MP) Highs Amp - PPI Art A404 Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...) DC Audio DC9.0K 2- DC Audio XL12m2LEGAL - 147.3dB @ 41Hz OUTLAW - 150.2dB @ 45Hz OUTLAW - 145.7dB @ 30Hz JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER 2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER SOTM BUILD:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026
SnowDrifter Posted February 10, 2014 Report Posted February 10, 2014 Happy birthday broski Stay tipsy and GFY ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Kyblack76 Posted February 10, 2014 Report Posted February 10, 2014 God damn you...... I feel like im at a chillies, and the wife made them sing to me..... So, who is buying the first round? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted February 10, 2014 Report Posted February 10, 2014 Cheers buddy Workin on it.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Borris The Blade Posted February 10, 2014 Report Posted February 10, 2014 Happy B-day old man! Have 1 or 40 on me It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
OrionStang Posted February 10, 2014 Report Posted February 10, 2014 Happy B-day fucker!!! SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
thefourth Posted February 10, 2014 Report Posted February 10, 2014 Happy Birthday man! Cheers! Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
Kyblack76 Posted February 10, 2014 Report Posted February 10, 2014 ^^ lol.. thanks Ken. I havent been on here all that long, but, i know a LOT of you. I love the kindship some of us have here..... I dont have a lot of family, or friends for that matter, but....... you all feel closer than those "others" . i thank you... now shut up, and take a shot with me..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.