The 16 ton wire crimper came in yesterday, Do I can start making my runs amen I get some fuse holders and some SHCA lugs. I think the batteries will be way in the back of the need, near the tailgate.....

^^^I wonder what the reason for that would be :peepwall:

Also, anybody know someone who wants some SQ HDC3 10s with fresh recones and never played?

ahhhhh bout time get rid of them SQ's and come over on the greener grass with me :dance:

shrunk AB pic.jpg

I'm actually giving the Fi Q a serious consideration Adam ;)

That's a great choice also FI good stuff no hate from me lol FI so good they make crossfire, SSA and ascendant so they are doing something right that's for sure

shrunk AB pic.jpg

I'm actually giving the Fi Q a serious consideration Adam ;)

YAY!!! And the crowd goes wild.

I've looked at the fi subs. Might do a single fi 15 or 2 fi 12s at some point.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

This is what I just spent too much time playing with on Sketchup. It's for 2 Fi Q 15s. Sealed is 4.8 cubes and ported was somewhere near 9.5 cubes tuned at 48 Hz. The only thing I don't like is the subs quite the way they are aimed. Maybe a more dramatic angle would be needed, or subs on the side instead of toward the rear. I didn't finish the port, but it goes into the ported chamber 10.5".

Myblowthroughsketch1.png

Myblowthroughsketch2.png

Myblowthroughsketch3.png

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Like you said a bigger angle might be better. I like it though, looks like you plan on subs inverted. Better for being able to smell them getting hot.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Like you said a bigger angle might be better. I like it though, looks like you plan on subs inverted. Better for being able to smell them getting hot.

Yeah they will definitely be inverted. I just got confirmation from a VERY well respected SPL guy that the angle is not needed. Hint, his last name is Hughes :peepwall:

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Ni angle means simpler build process. No cutting angle fir the box.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

You ain't gonna do it, shut up.

:P

You better do it..

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Archived