I'm looking for a new handgun and have an FFL lined up to make the transfer once I make up my mind. It just seems so hit or miss buying a gun this way cause I can't inspect it prior to purchase. My questions are, has anyone here bought a firearm this way and if so what was your experience?

I bought an AR thru gun broker. Mine was new and had no issues. Sent it to the FFL holder and transfer was easy. What are you concerns?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

You obviously can't hold it first, but if its new and you know what you want its perfectly fine

That's mainly it. It just feels like it's too late once I receive it if there's any defect. I know the warranty will take care of any issues but I just don't want to get burned from a "faceless" transaction, especially with a firearm purchase. But I guess it'll have to be that way. We will see.

I've done it as well. Before you accept transfer you can look it over and refuse the transfer etc. The games begin then.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

we do transfers all the time. If it's a reputable dealer you shouldn't have any problems. Make sure and get with the shop you plan on picking it up with to be sure you have some sort of recourse if you don't like what you see. You can't just stick the shop with a gun they don't own, well you can but it's a dick move. Be sure and know your return options with the guy you get the gun from...

we do transfers all the time. If it's a reputable dealer you shouldn't have any problems. Make sure and get with the shop you plan on picking it up with to be sure you have some sort of recourse if you don't like what you see. You can't just stick the shop with a gun they don't own, well you can but it's a dick move. Be sure and know your return options with the guy you get the gun from...

I talked to the FFL that's transferring the gun and I read the return policy. It's just a matter of paying shipping. I'm just being a bitch about it I guess and keeping my fingers crossed hoping it's a good one.

Archived