Ahmed Johnson Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 Bend over and I'll show ya. lol, i'm done for the day. Thanks
Guest Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 Bend over and I'll show ya. beat me to it... was gonna say, my dick.
Rich Schenk Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 I was waiting for someone to say that LOL On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said: Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science... Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/ 2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/ 2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded
ChevyBoy95 Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 7/8 is .875 1 is 1.000 figure it out..... Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
rsfm089 Posted February 26, 2014 Author Report Posted February 26, 2014 Bend over and I'll show ya.U wish but its okay ask Ur girl what it looks like and she will give u my name lol
Chris Hammer Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 oh shit lol. MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild***** Vehicles 2005 GMC Canyon CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.) crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it. CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg Sold to: Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585 Shower farts still piss me off.I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
mothra Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 so are you asking me to if nothing changes, nothing changes You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know
Kyblack76 Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 Go 28 centimeters.... Or 10 and 13/16's ... youll be ok.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
rsfm089 Posted February 26, 2014 Author Report Posted February 26, 2014 I got it 10 and 3/4 worked fine
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.