Amart88 Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 Walls are... not really for a beginner. (no offence) They are on another level form building a box alone. Planning planning planning. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
rsfm089 Posted February 27, 2014 Author Report Posted February 27, 2014 No offense taken just have to ask or u will never know well I have a couple options know so tomorrow is another day
Amart88 Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 No offense taken just have to ask or u will never know well I have a couple options know so tomorrow is another day Man, if you want something, for sure do it. Just be sure to read and research everthing you can. There are a lot of excellent build logs on here for whatever you want to do. Only way to learn is by doing it. Start small. Less to fuck up. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
rsfm089 Posted February 27, 2014 Author Report Posted February 27, 2014 No offense taken just have to ask or u will never know well I have a couple options know so tomorrow is another dayMan, if you want something, for sure do it. Just be sure to read and research everthing you can. There are a lot of excellent build logs on here for whatever you want to do. Only way to learn is by doing it. Start small. Less to fuck up.I hear u once I figure out this trunk thing I will move out to the car thanks for the inspiration. One day it will be walled
Rich Schenk Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 Build another box if it doesn't fit. Shit I've done that back in the day when I first started in car audio. Shit its a learning experience On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said: Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science... Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/ 2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/ 2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded
jmanjr82 Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 How far off is the box from fitting? Did you try taking the top plate off then putting the box back in then slide the top plate in?
Seymore Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 Yeah, Whenever I made my trunk box for my 15's in a '00 camry, I made a mock-up before I built the actual boxturns out I had made it too big, but I saved time and money with "wasting a little time" Kinda sad though, the box ended up being only 3.5 cubes a sub ;( 2001 Civic LX SedanPioneer DEH-7500HD Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCARockford P500-4RF Punch P165-S in doorsRF Punch P165 in rear deckFront doors deadened with DamplifierNextSQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT Bend over and I'll show ya. how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.
TeamHT Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 I don't agree that walls aren't for noobs, if you want to do it then do it Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
SnowDrifter Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 Walls are a lot of work. At least if you want to do them properly. See here to get an idea http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/140324-the-red-rodeo-4-15s-6th-order-rebuilding-the-rebuild-starts-pg-16/page-5 ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
LoudBimmer Posted February 27, 2014 Report Posted February 27, 2014 wasn't here a member who build a wall as his first project, fucked it up and then dropped out of car audio?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.