Down side of large rims on sedans fwd? No hating please..gtfo if ur gonna hate

I Runa. 305 35 24....... on a full size pick up. That's gonna be some lift to make it work

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Honestly. sometimes you can do smaller wheels and have them look bigger. I have 20s on my tahoe and people swear they're 17s or 18s, if you stepped up to 20s or maybe 22s they would probably look a lot bigger and better than you'd think.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

It's not an engine related issue. It's a rolling and rotational mass issue. It has to do with having a bigger diameter than what the car is calibrated for.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

ride might not change as much, depends on the vehicle my jimmy on 24s rode better than stock

i would worry about damaging the tranny in the long run, mine is not 100% going from 1st to second u can feel it kick alittle every so often

cracked wheels or impact breaks(bubbles on the side wall) i would worry about too much unless ur gonna drive like u dont have big wheels. im sure youll drive more careful after spending so much. i personally never messed up my tires or cracked my wheels, i did curve one at taco bell...fuck you taco bell

tire wise prob wont get a 35 series tire under there unless u get a big lift, 30series is already pushing it.

I Runa. 305 35 24....... on a full size pick up. That's gonna be some lift to make it work

I run 315/35/24 on my navigator, ridiculous on a car. I run 18s on my camaro, of course that car is made to handle.

I guess if someone likes to run rims larger than their iq on a midsize sedan, that's up to them :)

You need to learn some forum etiquette. I bet people that see that way you talk in your post aren't going to be quick to help you when you ask questions. Like I saide in the title if you're going to hate, GTFO.

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

For everyone who wants to know it's the 3.4l 6cyl engine. This engine line was a good engine. It's runs very well doesn't guzzle gas and has a lil(notice I say LITTLE) bit of balls. But there was a downside. The material GM used on the gaskets in this generation of 6cylinders would slowly deteriorate and eventually (usually between 100k and 150k miles) the head gasket or intake gasket would either completely blow or get a slow leak and need pretty much a whole engine rebuild. Luckily mine was the slow leak and I didn't blow up my engine. I've had the engine rebuilt and was thinking of selling it and getting a Tahoe but after seeing everything I've fixed and done to it I figure I wouldn't gain anything. Matter of fact I'd have to lose out because I'm betting whatever car I could buy with the money I'd get from selling this impala would need a lot of work too. So I'm sticking with this one and if I can afford it later on I'll get the Tahoe. But good thing is that if I do kill my tranny with these big boy rims I have some one who will rebuild it for 800 bucks. I'm going to see if I can get 35 series on the car if not I'll be forced to do 25 but I'll always keep my 18s in case I need them

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Archived