Slinky Posted June 16, 2014 Report Posted June 16, 2014 Here are some random pics from slam. DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Slinky Posted June 16, 2014 Report Posted June 16, 2014 DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Slinky Posted June 16, 2014 Report Posted June 16, 2014 DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
Slinky Posted June 16, 2014 Report Posted June 16, 2014 DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
UnderLoK Posted June 16, 2014 Report Posted June 16, 2014 Best Beat Off/Slamology to date, fucking blast. 2012 was still better at night, but beggars can't be choosers I must have played the TB for hours on Saturday and not a single issue (aside from minor shit like half of my interior breaking). @Nate: Wish you would have made it man, just remember if you do come there are plenty of us there that will show ya a good time, but stay away from Tony, he will get you arrested... haha If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
MrSkippyJ Posted June 16, 2014 Report Posted June 16, 2014 cant believe no one is posting all the 1000000s of pics and demos i gave! lol F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
UnderLoK Posted June 16, 2014 Report Posted June 16, 2014 Oh, and I took these two videos, but once I start drinking I forget to take any pictures or videos... ...until I get home?! sigh If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARSCheck out my walled TBSS build over here4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9 DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500 Pioneer X8500 6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S Second Skin 2 270a Mechman Alts
Robert8252 Posted June 16, 2014 Report Posted June 16, 2014 cant believe no one is posting all the 1000000s of pics and demos i gave! lol I didn't take any pics or vids this year, I figured there would be 1,000s on here already so didn't bother. Yours was awesome for those little sundowns, just need a stripper pole. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Pioneer~Saturn Posted June 16, 2014 Report Posted June 16, 2014 Great show, I got to hangout with some friends from this hobby that I havent seen in a couple years, it's been too long, and got some mega-loud demos. I definitely got the itch again and things may start to happen this year...anyways, some crappy vids of the satty that I happened to get (gunna have to click them :/) And some pics... So much work to finish her off...*sigh* Team Tupperware <First dual-alternator 'real' Saturn (pre-2002) on the planet>(3) 15" Fi SP4's fed by (2) M3a's strapped @ .66712.75 cubes net @ 25Hz with 200 sq inches of port area (lowz...?)Stock alt position (custom bracket) 225 amp Mechman Roof = steel and fiberglass (u mad?)(2) XS Power D3100's, (2) rhino batts, No battery upfront (for now, smh)4 power+ 4 ground runs of 1/0-gauge to rear"If its been done before...you're doing it wrong" : ) "stfu about scores and float $hit..."
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.