Sundown Audio

Saz1500d @ .5 Ohms

Thewes

Sundown Amps are fine @ .5 if you Have The power to back it up....

Im a Sundown Audio Dealer.... So I know my Product......

and its Not warrantied (spelling) @ .5 Because Abuncha noobs Think oh Well ill run it @ .5 Because it can...But dont have the Power

To back it up, And end up Blowing it....And Get mad because there Amp blew....

What's your Electrical Consist of ATM...?

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

two runs of 0 power from front bat to the Kinetik 1400 in the back, then 2 runs of ground off the back battery to chassis. My voltage dips for sure, but it NEVER drops below 12, not even at idle (but I dont jam at idle anyways). Think thats good enough to cautiously run .5? Ordering a 300 amp iraggi soon.

teamsundown-1.jpg

I run my Sundowns @ 0.5ohm daily and pound on them hard. I'm currently running the stock 160a alt w/ a pair of Optima G31s in the back and never see anything below 11.8v. My amps never even get warm. I ran a single 1500 in my Explorer for a little bit @ 0.5ohm on a pair of Bls with the stock alt and a single G31 in the back and it was the same deal. The voltage never fell below 11.8 and the amp never got warm. At 0.5ohm these amps will do 2k+watts. You'll have to clamp it to get the exact # though.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

that amp has a zenon board and is stable at .5 all day with a decent electrical.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

that amp has a zenon board and is stable at .5 all day with a decent electrical.

what about the 3000d?

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

what about the 3000d?

SS Audio has four SAZ-3000D's, fairly good electrical and runs each one at 0.5ohms daily.

So yeah, probably capable of 0.5ohms if you have the electrical to back it up. :)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

damn....nice...my next line of amps will be.....

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

That Sundown 1500d @ .5 ohms with a good electrical will get you 1600watts-1800 watts give or take a few. From what I read they are nice amps and can handle the lower ohm loads WITH a STRONG electical system.

Archived