Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

can someone build me a box


ally

Recommended Posts

Posted

2000 honda civic

around 2.5 cubes tuned to 34 hz

for a single 12inch soundcubed hds200

max diminsions would be 27 long 12 high 24 wide

Sub will be ran off a 600w rms amp rockford fosgate

Posted

Ok so I had to go above 12"H, I almost know you have what I gave BUT recheck that pls, good to rated power, amp subsonic filter to 28 Hz:

1hds.jpg

12SFPFSW.jpg

Posted

Where are you located at? There might be some people close by who could do it for you.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

  • Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
Posted

Yeah, type the state you live in and location in the search function and you probably will be surprise that plenty of people live closer to you. And some of them might got the skills to build box! Check it out, man. It did helped me a lot and everything went smooth!

Posted

You can just go to a home depot have the pieces cut for free, get some wood glue and screws and join them together, can be done in a few hours, there will be very few people that can't do this.

Posted

You can just go to a home depot have the pieces cut for free, get some wood glue and screws and join them together, can be done in a few hours, there will be very few people that can't do this.

I wished that would work at my local Home Depot! I have tried several times but the cuts are usually +/- 1/8" and I ended up with gaps. Thats why Im saving for a better table saw...lol

Posted

You can just go to a home depot have the pieces cut for free, get some wood glue and screws and join them together, can be done in a few hours, there will be very few people that can't do this.

I wished that would work at my local Home Depot! I have tried several times but the cuts are usually +/- 1/8" and I ended up with gaps. Thats why Im saving for a better table saw...lol

You need to talk to the guy doing the job and explain him why you need cuts to be accurate and hand over some $, that usually helps.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3225 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...