crispy_chick3n Posted April 13, 2014 Report Posted April 13, 2014 just voted again. This page is crispy_chick3n approved. © crispy_chick3n inc
Lbox88 Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 https://www.facebook.com/51FiftyEnergy?sk=app_403834839671843&brandloc=DISABLE&app_data=chk-533d4b5c67041 UBL | Build Log
Noel989 Posted April 14, 2014 Report Posted April 14, 2014 Daily vote done Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
kingsuv Posted April 15, 2014 Author Report Posted April 15, 2014 Last round of voting is scheduled to start today Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Noel989 Posted April 15, 2014 Report Posted April 15, 2014 Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Lbox88 Posted April 15, 2014 Report Posted April 15, 2014 Back up https://www.facebook.com/51FiftyEnergy?sk=app_403834839671843&brandloc=DISABLE&app_data=chk-533d4b5c67041 UBL | Build Log
DubNDodge Posted April 15, 2014 Report Posted April 15, 2014 I thought it was supposed to be the final 5? '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Noel989 Posted April 15, 2014 Report Posted April 15, 2014 I thought it was supposed to be the final 5?I think it starts tomorrow Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
kingsuv Posted April 15, 2014 Author Report Posted April 15, 2014 They pushed out voting for a day longer. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
rocking.that.eclipse Posted April 15, 2014 Report Posted April 15, 2014 Voted. Bump this up as much as possible. I'd like a daily bump because I will vote daily
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.