Car Just Died. Annnnd Here We Go.....

The car is running. Not much I can do. Even if I show it is a failed head gasket, the extra boost will be blamed. They only charged me an hour of labor and are gonna wash the car. Ill get it to my shop ASAP to get the head gaskets done, then start saving for the internals, in case something was damaged. I just don't want to break down again.

What about the extra boost the clogged cats caused? Just a thought for one more fight LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

If you wanted to check if you are having some type of headgasket or coolant into the cylinders some how check this out

http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/CatalogItemDetail.aspx?R=BK_7001006_0361073538

Saves a ass load of time in the shop in the shop im at doing diag for possable headgaskets.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

If you wanted to check if you are having some type of headgasket or coolant into the cylinders some how check this out

http://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/CatalogItemDetail.aspx?R=BK_7001006_0361073538

Saves a ass load of time in the shop in the shop im at doing diag for possable headgaskets.

Already used one of those. Came out clean. Maybe Ill try again, this time after letting the car sit over night

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Already used one of those. Came out clean. Maybe Ill try again, this time after letting the car sit over night

May be a stupid question, do you just send it back to napa to be tested or what?

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

May be a stupid question, do you just send it back to napa to be tested or what?

blacklight i think

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Those ford techs are full of shit...Ken, now that the motor isn't locked up go out there and try and turn it with a breaker bar, I'd be willing to bet you CAN turn it over with the belt on. Something fishy is going on.

Damn that only finds combustion fumes. Was hoping it might look for anything suspicious. My water pump is internal and the gasket is known to fail, when it does coolant gets into the oil an vise versa.

/thread jack.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Damn that only finds combustion fumes. Was hoping it might look for anything suspicious. My water pump is internal and the gasket is known to fail, when it does coolant gets into the oil an vise versa.

/thread jack.

Check the oil. If it is milky then there is coolant or water in it which could indicate the gasket failed.

Those ford techs are full of shit...Ken, now that the motor isn't locked up go out there and try and turn it with a breaker bar, I'd be willing to bet you CAN turn it over with the belt on. Something fishy is going on.

Im going to ask them exactly which cylinder, or cylinders, was filled with water.

Also got more info from Kenne Bell. Even if the intercooler did corrode and crack and start to leak, it is designed so the leaking water would go into the plenum, ot directly into the motor. It would have to be a catastrophic failure of the unit for it to lock the engine, especially with it running.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived