Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

DC Level 4 12's 4th 2to1 or 3to1


detroitdb

Recommended Posts

Posted

if I was doing a 4th right? also how many sq inches of port area? thank you.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

Posted

You'll spend more in merterial then yourve spend on you sub and amp

Before your even close to getting it musical with a 6th

The baddest 2 systems ive ever heard, where both 6th orders........

I don't think he's saying 6ths aren't musical. Just saying it takes a shit load of know how to get them right.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
Posted

You'll spend more in merterial then yourve spend on you sub and amp

Before your even close to getting it musical with a 6th

The baddest 2 systems ive ever heard, where both 6th orders........

I don't think he's saying 6ths aren't musical. Just saying it takes a shit load of know how to get them right.

wurd...

Posted

Ok so I have an update. Ive decided to run them in a 3 chanber system. .90cft sealed per sub 4cft net ported 68 sq inches of port area tuned to 50hz.let me know what you guys think?

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

Posted

I just modeled those parameters in bbp6 and it looks awesome.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2843 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...