That sucks man. I know here in Indiana they don't really give 2 sh8tz about it as long as its not your typical Honda that sounds like its going 50 while its barely going 10mph loud. For my car I just installed a catback full exhaust system with high output catalyst converter and it was loud enough but it looked stock so even if they pulled me over there is no way they can tell me its not stock

im debating on running long headers in a mild na build vs boost only reason for any performance mods just to help with the 600 lbs of audio

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Lol I love how the cop lied like that. You can't have anything but a stock exhaust my ass. He just wants to make his quota and thinks you'll help him get there.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

a police car doesnt have a stock exaust atleast i deff dont think so a trooper? , can someone verify this feel like this would be a good arguement to show that he really didnt know the law wich is silly when its his job to enforce it shouldnt he know thigns or alteast look them up on his computer in the car not on the phone lol

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Most official vehicles have stock exhaust, but usually duals on the Crown Vics, only specific to the Interceptor edition. They also have bigger power steering pumps, better cooling systems, and tougher suspension/bushings.

I had a dude tell me the other day that "ya bro they got like 1200hp, and can go almost 700mph, only thing they can't catch is a Lamborghini".

Honest to God, I replied " it's gonna be tough for you to drown in the shallow end of the gene pool, but I'll pray that you do".

He said "bro, I can hold my breath like 5mins, and who the fuck is Gene?"

El.O.Fucking.El

600 lbs! Damn that alot of weight. I probly have 300lbs. But i have a performance chip, Header with 3" exhaust and a Forza muffler. Installing a siliencer on it now. Too loud for my liking, drowns out my 600 watts of mid, 300 watts of highs. 2000 watts of bass. So i wont loose performance just make it growl softer. Might be pushing 180hp with upgrades. Damn stock lancer.

Good luck fighting your ticket.

the cars a 98 neon plan is a 2.4 swap from a startus, complate rebuild with slightly hotter cams and ported and polished heads, a stratus weighs 500-600lb more then my car so my mentality is same motor with some performance upgrades to get 200hp i should retian some of my millage

"how would one keep a stock muffler on a 14 year old car."

I have not read any of this thread except the OP, so pardon if someone already said this, ... but to answer your question, "how would one keep a stock muffler on a 14 year old car.", I would say that every time someone need exhaust work on their vehicle(s) they take it to the dealership of their vehicle's make ... like me taking my Monte Carlo to the Chevy shop ... & keeping all the receipts for proof.

That's how you keep a/your car going with OEM exhaust parts, etc.

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Archived