Crescendo Audio WORST service!?

I have been selling electrical supplies for 9 years now and I have seen something's take up to a few months to get in. there is no excuse for the bad customer service Though.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Im hoping the OP isn't serious..

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

this sport is being taken over by morons one day at a time.....like already said that ship date is ETA, you no what that means? here ESTIMATED TIME OF ARRIVAL, estimated means there is a CHANCE it can be pushed back. which with preorders it normally does! Fuck it blows my mind how some people make it through life! SMDH

i have all the emails they sent me. you dont. you dont know if they said ETA or ET phone home. smd spud!

you have all the emails? wasnt you complaining about you not getting a reply and only got one when you threaten to open a claim

read thread before posting.

if the car doesn't stall, you have enough voltage.

DEH-6400BT

BC3500D on 2 x 12" Lanzar Opti1233d

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Read.

Now posting.

i understand they must be on backorder? well. i bought a bc3500 2 weeks ago from yesterday and they never answered the phone once! never reply to my emails! to me, VERY bad customer service, no matter the product! they have contracted me ONCE though the website letting me know the BACKORDER. is put even further back. and they had to update when it was going to be back in stock. whats the deal! about to request refund thru paypal in about a week!

You specifically state they never reply to your emails. It is possible you're trying to be very specific and state they emailed, but never responded to your emails specifically...in which case you're still wrong. Because you then say they only contacted you once through the website. So. All in all, you cried about a product on back order you haven't even waited a month for.

Think before you post.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Read.

Now posting.

i understand they must be on backorder? well. i bought a bc3500 2 weeks ago from yesterday and they never answered the phone once! never reply to my emails! to me, VERY bad customer service, no matter the product! they have contracted me ONCE though the website letting me know the BACKORDER. is put even further back. and they had to update when it was going to be back in stock. whats the deal! about to request refund thru paypal in about a week!

You specifically state they never reply to your emails. It is possible you're trying to be very specific and state they emailed, but never responded to your emails specifically...in which case you're still wrong. Because you then say they only contacted you once through the website. So. All in all, you cried about a product on back order you haven't even waited a month for.

Think before you post.

Hence his avatar. He things just because his amps can make a subs smoke, that must mean they make a ton of power...

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Read.

Now posting.

Think before you post.

I wanted to look for it but didnt have time this morning, lmao ggreat

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

To the OP, the exact reason you got a tracking number right after you threatened a claim was due to the fact a shippment of amps arrived and started going out that day.

I do not have an answer to why emails don't get returned. That baffles me.

PS.... I do not work for Crescendo Audio.

normal_EPICENTERDESIGNS_128.gif

Building The Best.....Repairing The Rest

The bitter after-taste of a poor quality job will last far longer

than the sweetness of that cheap price!

To the OP, the exact reason you got a tracking number right after you threatened a claim was due to the fact a shippment of amps arrived and started going out that day.

I do not have an answer to why emails don't get returned. That baffles me.

PS.... I do not work for Crescendo Audio.

yeah thats also what i figured out. sent the email and nothing was changed on webpage. they updated it all and most likely updates all statuses at the same time.

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Worthless original poster is worthless

Fixed

Fixed again lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Read.

Now posting.

Think before you post.

Hence his avatar. He things just because his amps can make a subs smoke, that must mean they make a ton of power...

that was a gift. i didnt make it :)

DEH-6400BT

QBOMB 4.5cu

1/0 awg, Lanzar AMPKIT0

Singer 275 + LCAKT50DBL

Archived