steering wheel controls?

im about to put a pioneer DD in my truck.(Pioneer AVH-X4600BT) 2012 GMC sierra w/ Bose and onstar

From what im seeing, I need the PAC SWI-RC for the steering wheel controls? I already have the PAC OS-4 wiring harness. I had a pac swi-ps for steering wheel controls but it didn't work right all the time, plus it wasn't a Bluetooth unit. so I need a upgraded module. just want to make sure I get the right one, thanks for any help!

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Call up pioneer.

With my kenwood, there's an interface you can get that will mate up with the factory harness and send the proper signals to your head unit to control it

Call up pioneer.

With my kenwood, there's an interface you can get that will mate up with the factory harness and send the proper signals to your head unit to control it

Kenwood is just awesome like that!!

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

im about to put a pioneer DD in my truck.(Pioneer AVH-X4600BT) 2012 GMC sierra w/ Bose and onstar

From what im seeing, I need the PAC SWI-RC for the steering wheel controls? I already have the PAC OS-4 wiring harness. I had a pac swi-ps for steering wheel controls but it didn't work right all the time, plus it wasn't a Bluetooth unit. so I need a upgraded module. just want to make sure I get the right one, thanks for any help!

IF Axxess makes anything for your vehicle/headunit/etc., use Axxess, & stay away from PAC.

I use both the Axxess ASWC & a GMOS-01 in my Monte Carlo SS.

I realize you have a different vehicle, but if you have steering wheel controls that you want to integrate into the whole deal, the ASWC is your BEST option, ... Hand's-Down.

Best of luck with whatever you chose to get ...

Zeke

'14

2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS

MONTEside00030001.jpg

Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/

Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build

Pioneer FH-P8000BT

Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1

Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC)

RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP

MechMan S Series 240A

XS Power D3400 & D975

311-vector-logo_zps0d152f73.png sutliffSig_zpsb1df26dd.png

Axxess unit is already wired up if you use any of the GMOS harnesses. Just sayin.

if nothing changes, nothing changes

You don't know what you don't know, till you don't know

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Axxess better

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Archived