WTB SMD cc1 after USPS theft. Resolved, I love SMD.

Swordlordboy1234

I won a cc-1 from Meade last year at autoramma last year.I have no use for it.. tell me where to ship I'll get it out tommrow.thank Meade

You're an amazing person for offering that. I just love the people on this forum.

2001 Civic LX Sedan
Pioneer DEH-7500HD

Big 3 in 1/0 Knu CCA
Rockford P500-4
RF Punch P165-S in doors
RF Punch P165 in rear deck
Front doors deadened with Damplifier

Next
SQ's new HDS208 8" in a T-line whenever it FINALLY COMES OUT I CAN FINALLY AFFORD IT
:dammit:

Bend over and I'll show ya.

how is it 2 days work? half a day at most, i may be an idiot, but im not an idiot.

I won a cc-1 from Meade last year at autoramma last year.I have no use for it.. tell me where to ship I'll get it out tommrow.thank Meade

You're an amazing person for offering that. I just love the people on this forum.

Sword a good dude for replacing this.

Um. Wow.... Can I at least pay for shipping/insurance?

Is there anything I can do for you man?

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

My exact thoughts. We're both extremely grateful. I mean I was grateful in the first place because Jeff offered to replace the CC-1 as soon as he got the message that it was stolen. I never asked for compensation. I felt bad about him paying for one with the difference of the insurance, but I didn't really want to be out a cc-1 either.

You have a PM coming your way dolarbilz, Jeff has a test he is studying for today.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Hell just call the local news station. Tell em you got a bunch of used dirty syringes instead of the CC1. Hell tell they you think they had drugs in them and you are worried more will show up. Or the people they were to go to know where you live now. Little media hype always helps get things resolved ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Awesome Man!!! :good::good:

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Grant will get you that address in PM.

I'll figure out some way to thank you.

I still wanna try to find the guy who did this to me and grant...

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

I know at times it sucks to replace items over again.I know it sucks to spend money you don't have..I won this for free I could have sold it long ago made $100.00 bucks

I could have took swords $50.00 insurance.I've always felt lucky in life.I hung on to this device saying one day I'll need it for somebody.and yesterday was that day.

If I ever need a tune I'll just stop by kingsuv shop and let his minions do work.

I know at times it sucks to replace items over again.I know it sucks to spend money you don't have..I won this for free I could have sold it long ago made $100.00 bucks

I could have took swords $50.00 insurance.I've always felt lucky in life.I hung on to this device saying one day I'll need it for somebody.and yesterday was that day.

If I ever need a tune I'll just stop by kingsuv shop and let his minions do work.

Mother fuckin Bill FTMFCSW !!!

Long live the SMD family.........

Archived