matt14 Posted April 9, 2014 Report Posted April 9, 2014 When I was a kid I watched WWF ( now WWE ) a lot and one of my favorite was " The Ultimate Warrior ". Last night I was going to sleep and seen that they had the WWE hall of fame ceremony on and he was inducted. Stayed up to watch it and just seen through facebook that he passed away today. He had appeared at a couple different events this past weekend including the HOF. Anyways thought I would share http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2022449-former-wwe-star-ultimate-warrior-passes-away-at-age-54?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
Azagtoth502 Posted April 9, 2014 Report Posted April 9, 2014 pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
ProMaxx316 Posted April 9, 2014 Report Posted April 9, 2014 I still say Ultimate Warrior is the best wrestler of all time. If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
White Lightning Posted April 9, 2014 Report Posted April 9, 2014 RIP to one of my favorite wrestlers of all time. The Ultimate Warrior !!! Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Skullz Posted April 9, 2014 Report Posted April 9, 2014 RIP Crazy to see one of the best go. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
lifted_silverado Posted April 9, 2014 Report Posted April 9, 2014 I was at FYE the other day and seen the wrestlemania box sets with him on the cover, as a joke with my wife I started doing the warrior chant and the FYE guys started doing it too. RIP to one of the greats Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
ZAPCO209 Posted April 9, 2014 Report Posted April 9, 2014 Rip ultimate warrior, i was a huge fan when i was a kid. THE DRIVING FORCE
Wicks Posted April 9, 2014 Report Posted April 9, 2014 Huge wrestling fan back in the day. Good to see he resolved his issues with Vince and was inducted into the HOF. I was shocked to see that news yesterday. RIP Warrior Hearing that music and seeing you sprint down the isle to the ring still gets me pumped up! This post sent with 100% recycled electrons. 2004 BMW M3Mechman 280A 2 - XS Power XP30001 - XS Power D375 500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F) iPadMini2Dash mounted O-scopeAudison bitOne (Remote DRC MP) Highs Amp - PPI Art A404 Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...) DC Audio DC9.0K 2- DC Audio XL12m2LEGAL - 147.3dB @ 41Hz OUTLAW - 150.2dB @ 45Hz OUTLAW - 145.7dB @ 30Hz JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER 2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER SOTM BUILD:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026
Kyblack76 Posted April 9, 2014 Report Posted April 9, 2014 Damn. Everyone I listened to, watched, read, is all movin on. Rip UW SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.