gf says i love my car/system more then her

funny... My "ex wife" came out to the garage while I was working on an enclosure for my trailblazer. She said basicaly the same thing, then said she didnt think she loved me anymore. We got divorced. I spent more time playin with cars and audio than I did with her.

Jesus man its not like anyone here is out selling drugs or doing something illegal. Well idk about everyone but our hobby is way better than most

how do you think we afford this hobby man? haha just playing. sometimes i wish i didn't have such a expensive hobby! i mean $650 for a sub... not exactly cheap. she Dont know that, nor will she. but she had no problem when i bought her a $350 freaking hair straightner. she was more then happy to get it. see i dont really wear expensive clothes, or shoes (well except my Tims) all that Money goes to my audio. i can't tell you how many pairs of $1++ jeans this girl Owns but when i drop $4?? something on a amp i have to hear about it.

last time we did spring cleaning i counted all her hoodies/zip ups this girl had 36 sweatshirts! why in the hell do you need 36 sweatshirts?

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

I spend roughly 400-800 a year on upgrading, she spends who knows how much a year on make up, clothes, shoes, shower stuff, finger nail stuff, face cleaners, lotions, etc etc...

about 2 years ago I added a month of her spending up and came to I think it was 250-300 range. 12months of that adds up quick. Divide the most I've spent in a year on car audio and its less then 100/month.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Are the bills paid?

Is money in the bank?

Do you or the kid need anything?

If not then leave me alone and next time you pick up that michael kors bag you got because I paid for it or put those manolos on your feet because I bought them remember its ok to spend mo ry on whatever I want.

Fortunately she has come to that conclusion and doesnt say amything. She understands the guns less than the truck though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Guns should be more understandable. They are protection the truck is the toy.

well at least that's how I would see it. You seem to take guns as a hobby.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Well I have way more guns than hands amd some arent what you would classify as a personal or home defense option

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Wife has her hobbies / interests / vice, I have mine. Right now my tool collection shop building vice is way stronger then car audio. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

my wife said the same thing. My answer to her was...just a little bit. then she asked why. I told her it does not back talk or bitch at me ^_^.. she laughed then smacked me.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

i think my girls biggest problem is she doesn't have a hobby. so she is jel jel!

it's got to the point were if i don't talk about it allot to her she's ok. i Just wish she would come out and help Me! I'm right in the middle of a new build and could use a hand from time to time. but she either wants to go to the park and just sit there, or go to the mall and spend my money! women

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff