what would you do with 50K

Buy a a&w chain, I love there food lol.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I would put it in a 1 year CD so I had time to make the right choice for the money and not make any bad off the handle decisions.

80prs

Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier

Incriminator IA 10.1

Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors)

4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 

3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash)

DC Audio level 3 12"  custom box designed by joex built by me

AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear

DC 180 alt

99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/

Things that will always pay back I. The stock market are companies that produce products people can't go with out and buy over and over again.

like diapers for kids, people will always have kids and so will always need diapers. As the population grows so does the need for diapers. But that's just an example, thought of it one day as I was buying a case of diapers.

stuff like electronics people only replace every 2-6years and has lots of competition so they are more likely to have UPS and downs on their stocks.

Not really. Return on them is too small and to slow.

Tech/internet companies are the shit now.

Things that will always pay back I. The stock market are companies that produce products people can't go with out and buy over and over again.

like diapers for kids, people will always have kids and so will always need diapers. As the population grows so does the need for diapers. But that's just an example, thought of it one day as I was buying a case of diapers.

stuff like electronics people only replace every 2-6years and has lots of competition so they are more likely to have UPS and downs on their stocks.

Not really. Return on them is too small and to slow.

Tech/internet companies are the shit now.

yeah know nothing about stocks was just throwing it out there that products people use and throw away more quickly can sometimes give faster turn around from what I've heard.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Buy a Wendys restaurant and start building a chain.

I guess that is what a couple of NBA retirees are doing and they are making bank!

To start a multi unit franchise thru Wendy's you have to have a net worth of 5,000,000

From their site

Idk for one but 50k wouldn't get anything

Team Flex Issues

stocks scare me too but it might be worth talking to a professional about

Yeah. I wouldn't mind putting $2-300 in there. Something small, use it to learn. Not entirely sure where to start with the whole thing though

Archived