Sonic Electronix

Creshendo audio Customer service

I recently sent my amplifier to crescendo audio for repair because the amp is still under warranty now I am playing the waiting game and it is getting kind of frustrating I sent the amp on march 6 2014 they received the amplifier on march 10 2014 I was told that they received the amp on march 17 so I called to see what is going on with my amplifier they told me I will have to wait a week so they can repair amps for sbn ok. a week latter I called no progress no updates I was told I will get a call by the end of the week with a diagnoses with the problem no phone call at the end of the week so I called leave a message emailed and now nothing no response 4/21/14 I am beginning to lose patience.

It's not really a surprise. Nendo has always taken forever.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Maybe they waiting till it out of warranty

So you'll need to pay

But everywhere I've ever taken stuff under warranty take for ever and then some, as they don't want to pay

But you will find if you send to a dealer for repair or someone else that will bill them it happens much quicker

What do you want us to do about it? Serious question, not being a smartarse. None of us here are affiliated with Crescendo. Can't really help you there

Archived