April 2014 SOTM Vote - Sponsored by Skar Audio - Enter to win a SK-1500.1D

April 2014 SOTM Vote  

94 members have voted

1. 1. April 2014 SOTM Vote

lol you are one of the most deserving to win SOTM since I've been on this site. Your truck is truely SQ Badass!!!!

Thank You Sir

This is interesting, all this butthurt because I won. Look "SMD Forum" does this as a nice gesture, don't ruin it.

Please read Gunnum's post real carefully before you go out and pointing "butt hurt" fingers everywhere ...

I've already posted (in this thread) that my conversations about SOTM has NOTHING to do with you and your vehicle.

So two things here:

1. You win without pics meaning all your votes are from people who know you, not random voters chosing the best install.

2. Somehow your win is related to a video from a guy who was banned.

SMD, please understand that I'm not complaining ... Just trying to make SOTM more "equal opportunity" so to speak for everyone !!!

One other change I'd like to see made is to where you CAN NOT VOTE unless you have so many post on your account ...

Say 100 or so. Voters need to be REGULAR members of SMD. Not people that never post here but yet come in only to vote for their friends ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

lol you are one of the most deserving to win SOTM since I've been on this site. Your truck is truely SQ Badass!!!!

Thank You Sir

This is interesting, all this butthurt because I won. Look "SMD Forum" does this as a nice gesture, don't ruin it.

Please read Gunnum's post real carefully before you go out and pointing "butt hurt" fingers everywhere ...

I've already posted (in this thread) that my conversations about SOTM has NOTHING to do with you and your vehicle.

So two things here:

1. You win without pics meaning all your votes are from people who know you, not random voters chosing the best install.

2. Somehow your win is related to a video from a guy who was banned.

SMD, please understand that I'm not complaining ... Just trying to make SOTM more "equal opportunity" so to speak for everyone !!!

One other change I'd like to see made is to where you CAN NOT VOTE unless you have so many post on your account ...

Say 100 or so. Voters need to be REGULAR members of SMD. Not people that never post here but yet come in only to vote for their friends ...

It is to the fellows questioning my votes, I did not nominate myself, these are people who like MY build. I am about to just tell Kevin to keep his amp since my votes are not worthy. I dont need this drama. Good luck to all yall next month, maybe then you can think about what and how it is disrespectful to me by questioning my votes, and saying others should have won and its a popularity contest, way to make my system seem like dirt.

You guysy the more you bitch the more likely that it will go away. Maybe we shoudl do a supporting member SOTM and see what happens. I love the mod choice. If we had more mods active it would make it even more fun. Everyone picks their nominee for the month and then I threaten everyone so my nominee wins. lol I'm just kidding.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't know anyone but maybe two guys and I only get one vote when I enter. I don't care. I enjoy the contest and seeing others builds. I do like the N8's idea though.

Congrats Bill for winning. Take the prize. You won it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

SOTM is all about how many Facebook followers you have also. Not how well the system is installed or rather the system is even still installed. Would like to see another way of judging.

that is what people who lose SOTM always say.

and nobody on this forum has enough FB followers to ruin SOTM. Just because someone has a few hundred people in their friends list don't mean they have the edge. Everyone has a few hundred, maybe 1000 if you are real popular. People need to get over that.

My biggest issue is, i see who the "winner" is (not just this month, but other months too) and after going through the page i realize their is no pics and the ones posted are not even close to being done....totally NOT worthy of SOTM. So i make a judgement call and take it away. What happens? yup you guessed it.....fucking drama, controversy and of course the typical old "FUCK STEVE and the forum". Knowing the winners background, he probably will anyway.

So i let this one slide because apparently you guys voted for him even though i don't know what you were voting on.....but someone did, long time members even. So i have no choice.

What we need to do, as people running SOTM, is be more careful who gets in in the first place.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

SOTM is all about how many Facebook followers you have also. Not how well the system is installed or rather the system is even still installed. Would like to see another way of judging.

and nobody on this forum has enough FB followers to ruin SOTM. Just because someone has a few hundred people in their friends list don't mean they have the edge. Everyone has a few hundred, maybe 1000 if you are real popular. People need to get over that.

My biggest issue is, i see who the "winner" is (not just this month, but other months too) and after going through the page i realize their is no pics and the ones posted are not even close to being done....totally NOT worthy of SOTM. So i make a judgement call and take it away. What happens? yup you guessed it.....fucking drama, controversy and of course the typical old "FUCK STEVE and the forum". Knowing the winners background, he probably will anyway.

So i let this one slide because apparently you guys voted for him even though i don't know what you were voting on.....but someone did, long time members even. So i have no choice.

What we need to do, as people running SOTM, is be more careful who gets in in the first place.

not sure how easy it would be to do but maybe, have a minimum post count to be able to vote in sotm?

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

not sure how easy it would be to do but maybe, have a minimum post count to be able to vote in sotm?

i would if we had enough people voting to begin with. Honestly you guys can't complain about random people from facebook voting when you don't show any interest yourself. (again, not YOU, just in general).

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

My thoughts.... SOTM is a cool idea, people who truly love car audio and put all the work and time into there car/system get a chance to win something as being apart of SMD forum. I am a fairly new member but I have heard from several people this is not the first time something fishy has happened with SOTM. Ever since purpl got banned there has been a huge shit storm. I mean purpl is literally making money off the fact he got banned. Decals like banhammer400 the butthurt52s or w/e they are. He is actually profiting off this whole deal. Its clear Bills link was not working and he went from a few votes to over 30 over night. People are pissed with SMD and they are just trying to mess with the forum now. Im totally neutral in this situation but from what I see that goes on in this forum its not only the members but the people who are suppose to be keeping it under control. Whats the purpose of being a mod? I have seen mods who are just as bad as any other member. I could go into details but from my previous threads about hurting members on this forum it never got anywhere except I was attacked by several people. Things are clearly out of control in my eyes.

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Archived