n8ball2013 Posted April 24, 2014 Author Report Posted April 24, 2014 Im aware. And not scared. Lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 Im aware. And not scared. Lol Yes you are......... http://youtu.be/idqYXwmGEyY (also, go to nick directly) SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
SlamminBeats Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 talked to a guy who switched out 2 fi sp4 to 95s and gained in loudness, but lost power handling.
SlamminBeats Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 PS, are you selling your 95s? im in the market.... with cash
n8ball2013 Posted April 24, 2014 Author Report Posted April 24, 2014 We will see what happens with them may keep them to do the direct swap and see what happens. I dont need to sell one to fund the other although it would be nice THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
audiofanaticz Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 seems like a lot of people got rid of btls in this thread? i need 2 ufo motors. hint hint. But I say make the switch n8, best move I ever did.
tacomaguy1 Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 I'd switch from anything DD to sp4....idk they've just never appealed to me in any way Team Flex Issues
Karkov Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 I have not hooked up my SP4's yet but I have lined up a RF T2500-1bdCP for each 15" sub at 0.7 ohms. I was toying with the notion of switching to SQ 3500.1 amps to see if I could hear a difference. A 3500 board amp per sub is something I would not hesitate with. 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Kyblack76 Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 ^^^^ That actually was my original plan. 4-2500's on the 4 subs. Now I wish I'd stuck with it. But, it's on it's way back to me. You'll be fine. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted April 24, 2014 Report Posted April 24, 2014 N8? What is your wall specs again? Like 18-20 cubes seeing around 37hz right? How much port? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.