hdorre Posted November 6, 2014 Author Report Posted November 6, 2014 Welp, I spent Monday and today fixing some fuckups...err... mistakes.. Redid the center piece and 2 side pieces. I can say that Im MUCH happier.. For the side pieces, I redid the 2x4s behind it. What a difference... Finished the port.. I dont wanna hear shit about the burnt wood. Yes, I know the blade got hot.. Also, got the 2 baffles on. My god, did putting on the 2nd one make a difference.. Night and day.. Like, you couldn't mistake it. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted November 6, 2014 Report Posted November 6, 2014 Revision looks better. But, You put the baffles on before glassing the back part of the enclosure? Just making it harder on yourself. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
hdorre Posted November 6, 2014 Author Report Posted November 6, 2014 Revision looks better. But, You put the baffles on before glassing the back part of the enclosure? Just making it harder on yourself. Thanks Ken. Yes, I know lol.. But ill have (2) ~16.7" diameter holes, and I'm kinda skinny.. i guess.. So it wont be TERRIBLE. Yes, a pain.. but nothing crazy.. how i see it at least But, its no doubt that it wont be fun On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
jcarter1885 Posted November 6, 2014 Report Posted November 6, 2014 Good progress man. Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface AudioControl DM-608 (2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns (4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5" AudioControl LC-6.1200 (1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz Ampere Audio AA3800.1 Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting) Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk) Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 6, 2014 Report Posted November 6, 2014 Yeah good think you're a skinny crack whore should fit fine 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
pioneerforlife Posted November 6, 2014 Report Posted November 6, 2014 Lookin pretty good man. for my wall I'm building the whole shell out of 2x4's which are then being glassed together. Just easier to work with (at least imo). Then the baffle is goanna be birch. but ya if you glass over those big gaps you should be fine. interested to see how this turns out. I mean the only thing that matters is it is solid and sealed on the inside. 2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback Pioneer HU 4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar. 2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts) Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon) Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400 Sky High and KNU wiring 3 Banks of Maxwell caps Winston Lithium (not a fan) Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log Instagram @p4linnovation YouTube: Team Blowin Loud
hdorre Posted November 6, 2014 Author Report Posted November 6, 2014 Good progress man. Thanks, dude Yeah good think you're a skinny crack whore should fit fine Ohh.. you, Mike... Lookin pretty good man. for my wall I'm building the whole shell out of 2x4's which are then being glassed together. Just easier to work with (at least imo). Then the baffle is goanna be birch. but ya if you glass over those big gaps you should be fine. interested to see how this turns out. I mean the only thing that matters is it is solid and sealed on the inside. I see what you mean. Id love to just glass the 2x4s, and just leave it like that.. Damn, that'd seem so much easier. But 'glass isn't the strongest on a flat plane Thanks for the support Im feeling confident On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
CleanSierra Posted November 6, 2014 Report Posted November 6, 2014 I glassed the inside of my last big enclosure by hanging upside down through the triple baffle for those same 18s. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
hdorre Posted November 6, 2014 Author Report Posted November 6, 2014 I glassed the inside of my last big enclosure by hanging upside down through the triple baffle for those same 18s. That sounds like a good time.. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
CleanSierra Posted November 6, 2014 Report Posted November 6, 2014 I glassed the inside of my last big enclosure by hanging upside down through the triple baffle for those same 18s.That sounds like a good time.. I was high as a motherfucker and the headache the next day was God awful. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.