Tecomah Posted December 15, 2014 Report Posted December 15, 2014 I think the slant Looks cool as hell 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Agreene Posted December 16, 2014 Report Posted December 16, 2014 came back to smd to find this ! awesome, hopefully we will meet up at some point this season at a show to exchange demos, i got something up me sleeve.
Tecomah Posted December 16, 2014 Report Posted December 16, 2014 So since I'm using your amp does that mean my build is gonna be quiet as hell too? 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
evermaxx Posted December 16, 2014 Report Posted December 16, 2014 Bahahahahahaahahahahaaahahahahahaah Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
CNF Kevosinn Posted December 19, 2014 Report Posted December 19, 2014 Initial impression: Holy fuck.. This shits ALL over the alpine I had.. Especially for the price.. *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
hdorre Posted December 20, 2014 Author Report Posted December 20, 2014 I think the slant Looks cool as hell Thanks came back to smd to find this ! awesome, hopefully we will meet up at some point this season at a show to exchange demos, i got something up me sleeve. Ohh.. Im sure well meet at a show Andrew If not, well have to arrange something. I want to hear what you have in store I love that damn GC8 with the wrx swap. So since I'm using your amp does that mean my build is gonna be quiet as hell too? Fuck. You. Initial impression: Holy fuck.. This shits ALL over the alpine I had.. Especially for the price.. Thanks for posting that Kev On a side note.. the Populus 4ch is out, and on its way to Ohio. The 3Sixty is out too. I need to box it up. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
boom50cal Posted December 20, 2014 Report Posted December 20, 2014 CZ702 is a boss unit man... hard to beat for the price. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
hdorre Posted December 22, 2014 Author Report Posted December 22, 2014 CZ702 is a boss unit man... hard to beat for the price. Definitely! I honestly dont think it can be beat for the price. I just made another purchase.. It actually worked out well. For those of you who dont know, if you spend over $35 (and the shipper is amazon), shipping is free. As a result, the total would have been the same if I didnt get the 2 cans of Great Stuff. The way Im looking at it is that I got 2 "free" cans of Great Stuff. Not bad On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
boom50cal Posted December 24, 2014 Report Posted December 24, 2014 Do you not have Prime? It's like $35 a year if you have a student email. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
hdorre Posted December 24, 2014 Author Report Posted December 24, 2014 Do you not have Prime? It's like $35 a year if you have a student email. Yup, I have the access code for prime. All my purchases have been over $35 though, so I haven't had a need to redeem it yet. But good looks On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.