Pasta Prime Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 Hawthorn or Whites smoke jumpers 10". Most comfortable long lasting boots you will ever own. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
bighossf150 Posted April 26, 2014 Author Report Posted April 26, 2014 Never heard of weeks but I've only been working here 3 weeks I'll look into the Tony lamas. Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Pasta Prime Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 http://www.whitesboots.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=29868 Whites also makes the Hawthorn which is basically the same boot but only double stitched instead of triple stitched. They are custom built for your feet and at no extra charge. I been wearing them for 20 years and never looked back. New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
KiKaZz74 Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 I like my 5.11 tacticals so far. I think they had a steel toed version. Walking around and jumping across pallets all day. Feels like a pair of shoes. Lapolicegear.com Tons to look at. My SPL to SQ Build Log Vehicle:1997 Dodge Dakota Ext Cab 4x4 2009 Dodge Journey SXT5.2L V8 Magnum 3.5L V6 Stock AltEquipment: Headunit- Alpine CDE-147BT Mids/Highs Amp- JL Audio G6600 Class AB 6 Channel Sub Amp- Hifonics BRZ1700.1D @ 2 Ohms Taramps DSP3000.1D Sub- Hertz Hi Energy 12" HX300D SounDrive SDA3 12 Tweeters- Rockford Fosgate Power Series Silk Domes Hertz Hi-Energy Mids- Dayton Audio Reference 4" Full Range Drivers Midbass- Silver Flute 6.5" Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5" Processor- MiniDSP 2x4 RCA- 6 channels of SounDrive HF series Wire- EB Flex 2/0 -Member of Team SounDrive
Tecomah Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 Love my redwings 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
79 cutty Posted April 26, 2014 Report Posted April 26, 2014 Usually wear Redwing or something similar, but just picked these up to give a try. Steel toe, non-slip, by far the lightest weight I have ever had, and by far the most "breathable" I have had! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
oldsoundguy Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 Usually wear Redwing or something similar, but just picked these up to give a try. Steel toe, non-slip, by far the lightest weight I have ever had, and by far the most "breathable" I have had! Do they make that in a high top? 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
79 cutty Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 Do they make that in a high top? Not sure completely. I just picked them off the "shoe truck" that comes to work, but they had quite a variety of different styles other than a standard boot Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Soccerballzs Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 Check out RedWing great boots with great comfort put about 6 miles a day in mine. Love them. Can be pricing. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/2438-jeep-commander/I Pioneer P99RSAmpere 38002-Ampere 125/44-6.5 inch Hertz HSK XL Mids4-8 inch JL Audio ZR Midwoofer 2-5.25 Satori Mids2-Morel Tweeters, 2 Hertz Milles 3 inch on A pillars2-Hertz Silk tweeters DC Audio Level 5/12 Skyhigh Wire Mechman 320 XS Power D3100MO Funniest Thread of the Year 2013: http://www.stevemead...dy-being-a-pos/
79 cutty Posted April 27, 2014 Report Posted April 27, 2014 Check out RedWing great boots with great comfort put about 6 miles a day in mine. Love them. Can be pricing. I've learned all decent steel toe work boots are pricy! I like my Redwings, but they weigh quite a bit and were almost $200. Plus I felt like they didn't breathe well at all, but comfort wise I really like them! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.