Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

ascendant audio mayhems


Recommended Posts

Posted

26hz full tilt worked pretty good for me lol

nice but I don't have the kind of amps yet to supply these. Any suggestions? If I sell mine I can get at least a grand if not more
Posted

crescendo 5500, i just have 1 18" on the 3500d and it does pretty good. need a new box but right now its not bad

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

Posted

Populus. 2 3500s or a 6500. They can take it.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

I'm going to be running them sometime soon as well. Everyone I have talked to who has them loves them.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Posted

I'm going to be running them sometime soon as well. Everyone I have talked to who has them loves them.

I'll keep my options open see if I get a little more money and get something good
Posted

I love my populus audio prototype tpa3500.1, can't go wrong with feeding them some populus power.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3112 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...