Sonic Electronix

Do you use car audio brand decals on your car?

No way. I try to hide everything as much as possible.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

I have two stickers on the outside of my car. A white "FRE3" as my nickname on the rear window...

And a matte black ct sounds decal on the front but blends in very nicely with the tint strip.

All my stickers are on the inside of my moonroof. Very entertaining to watch when flexing.

But as far as steal me stickers, extremely minimal.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

I don't live in a very big community. Not in the middle of no where, but not much crime. I park in my garage, and have cameras on it when I'm at work. So I don't feel too scared having stickers. Had a 22" FI sticker on the back window with 2 small CT sounds and execution audio stickers. One in each top corner of back window. I thought it looked pretty cool and haven't really worried about theft.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

4'' Black, DC audio stickers on front and rear windshield. Can barely see them with the tint...

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

Had a 22" FI sticker on the back window

Pics.??

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I officially removed the sundown sticker from my car after reading these replies. Not only is it advertising for thieves, but i am not getting anything out of having a decal on my car lol. I understand if you are sponsored or get discounts like some of you on here.

I officially removed the sundown sticker from my car after reading these replies. Not only is it advertising for thieves, but i am not getting anything out of having a decal on my car lol. I understand if you are sponsored or get discounts like some of you on here.

i guess a big part has to do with where you live. i live in a small town in wisconsin, so not too worried

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

i guess a big part has to do with where you live. i live in a small town in wisconsin, so not too worried

Yeah true, and if you have good security on your car. I still would not have decals on my car you cant trust anyone these days. If thieves want something they are going to take it.

I have black decals on the back(Sundown, got decaf?, and CNGraphix), and the Fi cog gear in white also(not for long, not running them anymore lol.) The Fi 6 inch bomb decals are on my rear quarter windows in white. I have a CNF Distribution sticker, a D'Amore/SMD sticker, and a cngraphix.com logo on the front in the tint band. A Tantric Sounds banner is going on the windshield soon. I'm not too worried about shit getting stolen out of it. It's under camera at work, and at school(the short time I'm there). It's pretty difficult to get up into my yard without alerting my or the neighbors dogs...and my neighbors are outside all the time too.

The big thing about mine is the uniqueness of the gear, and my special little touches on them that make them mine. I wrote my name on my coil, and name etched inside my amp casings.

Not many people knew about Fi around here, besides my friends. Basically nobody knows about Tantric and Sundown too...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived