Blake Farrar Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 so, right now im saving up to buy my brothers ct sounds 2500.1 and i was thinking of getting 2 x12s and walling them off in the trunk or getting 2 x18s and walling them off in the backseats what do you guys think i should do?
Ninja_v1.0 Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 GTFO! When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Emmet Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 I wish I got the reasoning behind the phrase trunk wall, but I don't, so it still hurts to read. i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
OrzechNJ Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 2x18s sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
RooTxBeeR Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 I wish I got the reasoning behind the phrase trunk wall, but I don't, so it still hurts to read. Lol what the fuck is a trunk wall. You mean, a sealed off trunk? lmao On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said: Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol. On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said: fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said: I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha Soon To Be '04 Ford Escape US Alternator 280A Hairpin D4800 Under the Hood (6) XP3000's in Rear 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply Pioneer DEH-80PRS DD AW6.5 (2) per door *Tweeter Unkown* DD SS4a & C3d (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm (2) 15" Sundown Zv5
SlamminBeats Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 I would do neither because you need to fix your other issues first
Raptorman Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 The fuck is a trunk wall lmao.2 18's duh. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Swordlordboy1234 Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 Dat pony wall lyfe My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
cgrez33 Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 More people need to stay in the trunk. I think complex trunk builds are sick. Some wall builds are just easy ways out sort to speak. Current Build: 1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon Previous Build(s): Crossfire Magnum 5k Pontiac G6 GT
SlamminBeats Posted May 4, 2014 Report Posted May 4, 2014 And what a dumb question your comparing 225 or so inches of cone to like 500 something... like really?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.