Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I do appreciate everyones choices for cars! Like i said, ive never kept tabs on cars in this range so i have no idea what is out there. I have a pretty good list now and great ideas keep coming

Curretly, i am leaning towards a 2014 viper ta or gts. Im a "no replacement for displacement" kind of guy (definitely knowlegeable about counter-engines, but i adore the sound of displacement monster) and those things are stunningly beautiful!

YES! :D They made a 2014? I didn't realize that. If you get that,I will require a metric shit ton of pictures. My dream car right there ever since I was a kid. You are right about everything being much more common. Sure a "enter a common super car here" goes does 0-60 in 2 secs (exaggeration) but they are much more common. That's why I'll never want a mustang, no matter what series/trim level.

I've seen 2 vipers in person my whole life. Damn sexy cars imo. Plus if you take that bish to Hennessy you are going to have one hell of a car.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I agree that GTR's are a bit too common. I've counted 5 so far just at the community college I go to. I'm more of a European guy as well, so I'd probably go with an Audi RS7, Audi R8 4.2, and if he'd let you go a bit over the budget, an R8 5.2 or a Gallardo.

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

I agree that GTR's are a bit too common.

Meh, or just boring. I hear ya on the Euro part tho
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I've owned a euro for the past 8 years. 2 bimmers and currently own /drive a porsche...never been called a D-bag before ,asshole yeah D-bag? No Lol

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

And my vote is a BMW M6 gran coupe

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

Best Scores at events…

Ok I'm not usually one to argue but you are wrong my friend. First the trans fluid they use is $60 a quart and it requires 9 so $540 not $60. Next most gtr guys use mobil one 0w40 because it's cheaper then the nissan stuff and it's still $9 a quart it takes 6 and who would use a cheap ass wix filter on a $100,000 car and I'm well aware of the multi pass efficiency test so don't try to tell me how all oil filters are the same because they aren't. Also the gtr takes dot4 brake fluid not dot3 not a huge price difference per Bottle but when youre flushing a whole system every 2yrs/24k like nissan recommends it will add up. I too work on cars albeit not as frequently as I used to and not in a shop anymore and I also have a brother that runs a shop.

I don't recall ever saying you had to use $9/quart motor oil. Shoot I grab valvoline synthetic at walmart. 25 bucks for 5 quarts. 300k engine guarantee. Not going to debate filter brands with you. We have our preferences(fram is best kidding), we have our reasons. My point was more around it's not a special nissan exclusive filter. Like the motor oil, it's something you can grab at your local automotive supply store.

Tranny fluid: Holy Christ. Did a quick google search and didn't read that far into it. I never imagined it was 60 bucks a QUART. I thought it was a case. Grab and go. However.. I've been doing some reading. Their fluid isn't all that great anyway: See an interesting writeup here. Been reading that there are cheaper alternatives, but I'll let OP come to his own conclusion on that.

Brake fluid: If you want to get technical Nissan lists their own brake fluid. However Amsoil suggests dot3 as an alternative as per their application guide.

I agree with doing the maintance yourself is cheaper...BUT if you can afford a 75k+ Car you usually don't.....if I ever decided to do it myself it would still reach in to the 100s of dollars,shit oil alone would be over $100...$9 a quart x 12 quarts ....now my trailblazer ?? I've done everything myself maintance wise for the past 70k miles Lol

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

Best Scores at events…

Audi RS6, call it a day then.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I do it myself because I want it done MY way and I like to know EXACTLY what's going on. And I like it. And.... Well.. Cheaper... But that's beside the point. I always enjoy a good project. Couple friends over, play some music, grab some food

Archived