Wtf the fck is wrong with this guy... Thinks this is ok?

I got swishers, fillers, and gas.......... Let's take a trip to jackson.

Shit you had me at swishers and fillers.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Some one just sent me a link to a JP video he just did on it

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

I don't care what this dumb asses excuse was or that it was a "prank". This guy should get what's coming to him. The video of the baby hitting the ceiling proves even more how much of a dumb ass this guy really is.

I got swishers, fillers, and gas.......... Let's take a trip to jackson.

Shit you had me at swishers and fillers.

I'm not into the swishers and fillers but I'm down to pay this douche a visit.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

From the look on the baby's face he seem to enjoy it! So i do not get why ppl are so upset about it!

Are you blind or stupid?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived