Ahmed Johnson Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 I got swishers, fillers, and gas.......... Let's take a trip to jackson.
thefourth Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 I got swishers, fillers, and gas.......... Let's take a trip to jackson. Shit you had me at swishers and fillers. Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do thatI can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream. oh lawd.
RCP Audio Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 Some one just sent me a link to a JP video he just did on it PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
hershy314 Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 I don't care what this dumb asses excuse was or that it was a "prank". This guy should get what's coming to him. The video of the baby hitting the ceiling proves even more how much of a dumb ass this guy really is. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 I got swishers, fillers, and gas.......... Let's take a trip to jackson.Shit you had me at swishers and fillers. I'm not into the swishers and fillers but I'm down to pay this douche a visit. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
AlpineNut Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 From the look on the baby's face he seem to enjoy it! So i do not get why ppl are so upset about it! 73456w9vbwevsdb sodtbsorutnvsd sdtuspdun sd d f gsdfiusd gdf n
Miguels Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 it dont look like the baby is enjoying it.. you can see the baby is in pain my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 From the look on the baby's face he seem to enjoy it! So i do not get why ppl are so upset about it! Are you blind or stupid? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
hazestorm23 Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 From the look on the baby's face he seem to enjoy it! So i do not get why ppl are so upset about it! joy would be the last thing going through that babies mind when it can't breath
randyman78596 Posted May 12, 2014 Report Posted May 12, 2014 Creeped through his Facebook timeline and found this. I'm not sure if it is him or not.. but.. it's of a baby being thrown into the ceiling and hit its head multiple times. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=599205390133265&set=vb.100001314293197&type=2&theater what the fuuuuuuck?? lol damn thats crazy....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.