E55 Pulling trailer walks 350Z

S15_Silvia

i never liked the 350z went for a ride when they first came out. i was thinking oh.yea sweet! until he hit the gas. I'm.pretty sure my.96 bone stock v6 firebird would have smoked it.

use to love racing them.when.i had my ws6... they never stood a chance!

and why would you buy a 350z when you could get a rx8 for the same money. not only better looking but a better car. any car that shifts at 9g is great in my book!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Z's are becoming the new Mustang GT's. Although, I shouldn't say new, because that implies replacement. The d-bags with GT's are still alive and kicking.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Smoked um :roflmao:

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Z's are fun. But they are getting cheap as fuck. My buddy bought a 06 Touring edition with 40k miles for $4k. Replaced a wiring harness, put a clutch in, and a new front bumper. Has a full exhaust...moves good

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

The Z's can be monstrous if built right but that's rarely the case ... I loved this video though that E55 straight SMOKED him lol ....

Did I understand correctly that the guy with the E55 went and purposely hooked up his trailer to race the Z ???

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The Z's can be monstrous if built right but that's rarely the case ... I loved this video though that E55 straight SMOKED him lol ....

Did I understand correctly that the guy with the E55 went and purposely hooked up his trailer to race the Z ???

Yes, he mentioned on the mbusa forums that he told the guy he hooked up the trailer 'so that the race wouldn't be a waste of gas.' I thought that was pretty good.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Love the video. Is true that any turd of a kid with 12k can go out and buy themselves a used 350z and think its the fastest car on the planet. Your car is a legitimate 1.5 seconds faster in a quarter mile so the extra weight didn't do shit except slow down your take off from what I can tell. Nice job putting the ricer punk in his place.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Yes, he mentioned on the mbusa forums that he told the guy he hooked up the trailer 'so that the race wouldn't be a waste of gas.' I thought that was pretty good.

Damn lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived