who uses knukoncept or gtmat deadener?

nosho47

I had a sample pack from gt matt and didn't like any of the samples but the onyx stuff. All the other stuff wasn't very sticky or as flexible as the dynamat extreme I've used with great results.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

second skin all the way :-D best thing i like about them besides the quality of the product is the black foil backing

I've used Knu. Kno complaints here. Haven't used anything else yet

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

second skin all the way :-D best thing i like about them besides the quality of the product is the black foil backing

I agree, that stuff is wicked. I have a 36 sq ft box of Stinger Roadkill Expert in my closet, and it's black foil too ;)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I agree, that stuff is wicked. I have a 36 sq ft box of Stinger Roadkill Expert in my closet, and it's black foil too ;)

I got 36 sq of Roadkill, and now I got some SS coming Jon FTW.

I'm gonna fight flex. ha ha

Archived