Sonic Electronix

It's the difference between getting a rushed awkward hand job from your cousin at a family reunion and getting buck wild and balls deep with a super model at a coke orgy.

And which one have you had? lol

A little from column A, a little from column B

Coaxials = blended together shit that you cant distinguish one part from another since its all on the same axis

TM800A_GREY_NO_BRAND28221721_std_zps07d7

Components = separated speakers with better crossover networks allowing your ear taste buds to experience the music with greater definition

21198_zoom1_zps18a88602.jpg

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Better sound imaging.

With components you can position the tweeter elsewhere and aim it at the listening position, much better than in the door aimed at your ankles.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

My components are on deck power till I get my amp installed, and yes the difference is noticeable.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Components are huge upgrade when power'd there okay and better then stock on the HU but when you put a amp on them its HUGE upgrade! then when I went active and got rid of the crossovers that came with the components and ran active its just what the ears wanted! buy a set you wont regret it !

It's the difference between getting a rushed awkward hand job from your cousin at a family reunion and getting buck wild and balls deep with a super model at a coke orgy.

i literally spit monster on my phone when i read this. mad funny!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Components are really good. I run 2 sets of nakamichi 6.5" with cross overs an tweeters there worth $800 a set australian dollars an they are probably the clearest sounding speakers ive ever heard my system hits 137.5db with only 1 12" oa comp sub. All australian made

That's got post of the year locked up. Can't have the family reunion go bad. ha ha

Archived