Ahmed Johnson Posted May 17, 2014 Report Posted May 17, 2014 That i've owned, it would be the alpine type x. Sounded pretty damn good
timc31610 Posted May 17, 2014 Report Posted May 17, 2014 I love my zv4. Handles power well and his the lows with ease. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
slowfkncar Posted May 18, 2014 Report Posted May 18, 2014 Anything under 2krms for a single sub setup aint worth buying an SPL sub imo. Therefore i choose FI-q/Boston spg555/image dymamics idmaxv3
noobslayer77 Posted May 19, 2014 Author Report Posted May 19, 2014 i saw a t1 15 today. thats a nice looking woofer. sorry, random. 2004 Jeep Liberty Limited 2 13w7s skar 3500 cnf mids (soon) xs batteries
BoomZoom808 Posted May 19, 2014 Report Posted May 19, 2014 Looking and sounding 2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS Knu OFC 1/0 SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750 Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5 IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12
Keith77 Posted May 20, 2014 Report Posted May 20, 2014 Havoc Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born. My penis is bigger than your penis I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.
oldsoundguy Posted May 20, 2014 Report Posted May 20, 2014 I wish I had the money to try different subs every couple of months so I could hear all the differences in each sub. I think everyone will most likely respond with what sub they are running now but damn there are so many of them out there to choose from. Also what sounds good to one person might sound like crap to another. 80prs Arc Audio Xdi 1200.6 (using active crossovers) Freaking awesome amplifier Incriminator IA 10.1 Focal PS 130v 5.25 (doors) 4" Faital pro Neo (kick panels) 3" Faital pro Neo and focal tweets( dash) DC Audio level 3 12" custom box designed by joex built by me AGM front, XS 750SE batteries rear DC 180 alt 99 Toyota Tacoma extra cab http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179476-my-small-build-turned-into-the-ongoing-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.