Tuxer Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 LMAO @ KyLar I am also more of a Samsung guy myself even though the internal sound is crap (last two I've bought at least), but I have a few friends with LGs and they have nothing but good things to say. The new LGs look pretty awesome. Just search on Amazon and read reviews, that's what I always do.
SlamminBeats Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 should be able to get a massive TV with all features for that much.... i dont see why you couldnt get an 80 in lol unless space is an issue. The thing is I'm leaning towards a 4k and there is no 4k tv of that size, for that price. 4k ready? i have a 70" 4k how big you trying to go? there has to be a 4k 80 by sharp if there 70 is 4k
Skullz Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 4K is sweet and will only get better as more and more is released for it's resolution. 3D is on it's way out imo with having to wear something in order to watch it. Didn't work 50 years ago and why they think it will now is beyond me. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
truthsayer Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 AS far as the tv quality goes. Samsung always has issues. And the longer you have one, the more you will find issues with the picture. Their is a reason they have so many recalls, (and they do it by mail, trying to keep it hush hush). Sony XBR is the shit, then LG and then Samsung. Lg does have one of the best upscale converter engines (XD) Once you do some tweaking with your picture settings, you should be more than happy with the LG. Edit: If you have the space, why not go with a projector? My epson is plenty bright enough to be watched during the day, and at night well, just fn great. truthsayer
SlamminBeats Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 speaking of tweaking, i need to mess with the sharp soon.
Krakin Posted June 4, 2014 Report Posted June 4, 2014 I use this for my monitor calibration, as I haven't bought a calibration kit yet. If you TV's have internet idk if you can get this link or not. http://tft.vanity.dk/monitorTest_scale.html Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
baron_of_bass Posted June 7, 2014 Author Report Posted June 7, 2014 So I ended up going with the LG, now time to buy HDMI cables, what info can you guys offer on those??? Team Bass-Hz
Krakin Posted June 7, 2014 Report Posted June 7, 2014 So I ended up going with the LG, now time to buy HDMI cables, what info can you guys offer on those??? Just get some that look like good quality. Don't pay a lot for cables like monster or whatever. I also suggest shorterror as better. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
79 cutty Posted June 7, 2014 Report Posted June 7, 2014 For cables go to monoprice.com, by far the best selection and cheapest priced! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
MrSkippyJ Posted June 7, 2014 Report Posted June 7, 2014 For cables go to monoprice.com, by far the best selection and cheapest priced! Monoprice FTW. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.