Hope you're recovering quickly, thats awful to hear. I've been riding since 06 and am super careful and really it doesn't matter most of the time people are so distracted and frankly fucking horrible drivers.

I once had a lady merge into the left lane and wedge me between her car and the jersey barrier, I was punching her window and she didn't even fucking notice until the third time my fist hit her driver side window.

Stay safe and I hope you recover fully. What type of bike was it?

That sucks to hear man I wish you a quick recovery hopefully you heal back to 100% its scary to hear things like this I'm planning on getting my first bike here in the next few weeks too

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

yeah, bikes are hard to see. Had one behind my A pillar once, damn near hit the guy. Hope you get well soon!

bikes are not hard to see... when i ride i have to turn and tell the guy behind me to back off.. mother fuckers can see you they just dont give a flying fuck for your safety. since i had the bug to ride i got into reading safety and i started noticing bikes more. im at the point right now that thats the first thing i look for. 5 years ago i would get scared when they would fly past me because i wasnt on the lookout. now i see them coming splitting lanes and i move over. i even look at my mirrors when im at red lights and move over when they get near.. people just dont care and they think they own the road

there are people on the road who are absolutely oblivious to anything going on around them so to say that they just don't care is inaccurate. Some people just lack the capability.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

there are people on the road who are absolutely oblivious to anything going on around them so to say that they just don't care is inaccurate. Some people just lack the capability.

the last 2 times i went out riding there was cars who i had less then 5 feet behind me.. are you telling me that asshole cares for my safety? there was this other lady that almost clipped my front wheel on my first time on the highway.good thing i know how ghetto people drive and i slowed down before she hopped 2 lanes over on one go. still was close like 2 feet..

if people cared for others safety they would actually pay more attention.. some people here shouldnt even been driving

Way to make sure you named the extreme situation of people who just don't give a shit. My wife is one of those people who doesn't always see thigns going on around her. we've passed within five feet of a deer on the side of the road and she never sees it. She's so focused on driving and the road in front of her that she may not be paying attention to what is going on beside or behind her. As for her not caring she's a social worker. She does more for others in a single day than any group of people on here. And its not because the pay is great.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

bikes hide in blind spots way easier than cars, bikes split lanes, riders drive on shoulders and do all kind of stupid shit. I'm aware of my surroundings otherwise i would have ran that guy over.

Archived