Use 2 pieces of wood, 1 to cover the box up to the angle, than the 2nd to cover the other end.

Figure out the angle in the 2 pieces, than divide that by 2 and angle each adjoining edge for a seamless marriage along the seam of those 2 boards. Follow up with a little fiber glass matt and resin for extra strength.

Or kerf it.

looking good so far.

thanks!

i have an 8.1l in my truck and it drinks oil do u have that problem and also what are your plans for electrical

Mine seems to do that aswell. its a quart low all the time. As for electrical im thinking of doing 3 or 4 350 amp alternators and 5 xs power 3100's in the tunk plus one in the front, sky high wire all around BUT one 3100 shipped to my doorstep is around 900 dollars, so i might need to think of something else for now.

might be worth a drive to the border then pick it up somewhere

Build Log

1996 chevy suburban

2 zv4 15

kenwood excelon mids and tweeters

kenwood excelon deck

mevhman 370

3 batts all different

mechman avmb II

2 inch squat

33 inch muds

straight pipes

kixker zx series 4ch

sundown amps

memphis 0 gauge

soon to be fu audio c pillar wall

The build starts.....

wi5y108.pngjust one for now because i got other things to pay for lol.

looks like it will be a loud bitch! if you have time check out my 2 18 build!

TEAM PRESSURED LOWS

2000 Dodge Durango

6 Sundown SA 15s

6th Order B-Pillar Wall

Sundown Audio

XS Power Batteries

Mechman Alternators

You have done good work so far !

I like it.

But they all make me smile when I see the shipping costs on your orders : I live in a French Caribbean island, and I can tell you shipping is a b... But if you buy locally, the shop had to pay shipping too, so everything is expensive.

It can cost about $250 to ship a 15" Fi sub to me :(:( And then I pay taxes on the total cost ! But it's still cheaper to order online for us !!!!

OP : did you try to use a site like Bongo international ? They give you a US adress, and you tell the seller to deliver there (so you can take advantage of the free shipping in CON US). Then Bongo tells you how much to pay for your final delivery. They use Fedex for my country, but it's cheaper than usual Fedex deliveries, ecause they must have a good deal with them.

Good luck !

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

You have done good work so far !

I like it.

But they all make me smile when I see the shipping costs on your orders : I live in a French Caribbean island, and I can tell you shipping is a b... But if you buy locally, the shop had to pay shipping too, so everything is expensive.

It can cost about $250 to ship a 15" Fi sub to me :(:( And then I pay taxes on the total cost ! But it's still cheaper to order online for us !!!!

OP : did you try to use a site like Bongo international ? They give you a US adress, and you tell the seller to deliver there (so you can take advantage of the free shipping in CON US). Then Bongo tells you how much to pay for your final delivery. They use Fedex for my country, but it's cheaper than usual Fedex deliveries, ecause they must have a good deal with them.

Good luck !

i never even herd of bongo international. i'll have to check it out. Thanks man!

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

so i did stuffs. rather than bondo'ing gaps and whatnot, i thought i could bend the little gap at the back, so i soaked it.

x43Huca.jpg

which turned out great.

cyIRZLw.jpg

as for the larger gap, i used the fiberglass bondo stuff only to fill in the gap.

SeX2oga.jpg

and then sanded a bit of it down.

EoE4AeP.jpg

i'll have to go over all of it again with just normal body filler to smooth it out.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

Archived