Facekicker's Walled Monte Carlo SS by XP Kustomz & Vapor Mania

ive never burned up one lead and i have clipped, kicked, punched and abused all of my fi subs. from running 9v to clipped for 20 mins straight and even then the leads were fine.

:unknw:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

For the record, the other sub I pulled was in perfect shape. No crispy tinsels or anything. They were wired in series on strapped amps. How would one go up but not the other? I genuinely think I had a QC issue, but obviously nobody at Fi agrees.

Switching to Sundown will get me to .5ohm instead of .7 and I don't think Sundown Teams are a downgrade at all.

They are not burnt leads, your amplifiers are sending off microwaving signals which cooks them as if in microwave like popcorn.

Mhmmm popcorn

Maybe that one sub was just closer to those microwaving rays of mass destruction!! :blink:

well my shit has never done it :unknw:

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Archived